Do you pray for the peace of Jerusalem?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why should I care what happens in Jerusalem? Does anyone care what happens in Beirut? Mecca? Las Vegas?

Not that you care, but this answer is for everyone else.
YOU COLLECTIVELY are part of an organism you call globe, and striking or neglecting one portion of that organism is like harming or neglecting a part of your body. Affects on any part of your body affects you
"as a whole". This is why when you see a cancerous cell form on a portion of your body you take care of it before it spreads and takes over your whole body. Now look at where we are NOT CARING ABOUT PORTIONS OF OUR BODY IN DISARRAY.
Complacency and being fearful of curing our ills has gotten us the dpread of cancer, so there's your reaspn to care about other parts of the whole.

That being said; YeruShalem is the ultimate test for man to become completed and
stable, it's even the meaning of the name Shalem. King Solomon (named after Shalem) had that story of the 2 woman, one willing to give up the child in order to save the child from the test of being divided. If you research the child's name in the story it was named Michael (Shalem is the Evening Star=Michael), so the Women are the
2 faiths, the divided child is YeruShalem and the Child sacrificed by the true owner of the child was the Mikra(Temple mount)=Israel loved the child enough to allow the other woman have it to save from a deadly division.

nice hashev. -------the story is really beautifully written-----and so FULL of
language symbolism-------something like AGNON. it gets lost in the translation.
A question-----as to EVENING star-------it has a name?----I do understand
the LUCIFER story-----My understanding of the evening star is that it is MARS---and the Morning star is VENUS (????) These stars are named WHERE?
other than by DA ROMANS AND GREEKS?

The planet Venus represented both archangels (top prophet messengers) because the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented
Michael's rise-Dan 12:1-4.

Why should I care what happens in Jerusalem? Does anyone care what happens in Beirut? Mecca? Las Vegas?

YOU COLLECTIVELY are part of an organism you call globe, and striking or neglecting one portion of that organism is like harming or neglecting a part of your body. Affects on any part of your body affects you
"as a whole". This is why when you see a cancerous cell form on a portion of your body you take care of it before it spreads and takes over your whole body. Now look at where we are NOT CARING ABOUT PORTIONS OF OUR BODY IN DISARRAY.
Complacency and being fearful of curing our ills has gotten us the spread of cancer, so there's your reason to care about other parts of the whole.

That being said; YeruShalem is the ultimate test for man to become completed and
stable, it's even the meaning of the name Shalem. King Solomon (named after Shalem) had that story of the 2 woman, one willing to give up the child in order to save the child from the test of being divided. If you research the child's name in the story it was named Michael (Shalem is the Evening Star=Michael), so the Women are the
2 faiths, the divided child is YeruShalem and the Child sacrificed by the true owner of the child was the Mikra(Temple mount)=Israel loved the child enough to allow the other woman have it to save from a deadly division of YeruShalem.
So we should care about Jerusalem because of some fictitious story? Btw, Jerusalem is the cancer, the sooner it gets nuked the better off we'll all be.

Complacency and being fearful of curing our ills has gotten us the dpread of cancer, so there's your reaspn to care about other parts of the whole.

2 faiths, the divided child is YeruShalem and the Child sacrificed by the true owner of the child was the Mikra(Temple mount)=Israel loved the child enough to allow the other woman have it to save from a deadly division.

nice hashev. -------the story is really beautifully written-----and so FULL of
language symbolism-------something like AGNON. it gets lost in the translation.
A question-----as to EVENING star-------it has a name?----I do understand
the LUCIFER story-----My understanding of the evening star is that it is MARS---and the Morning star is VENUS (????) These stars are named WHERE?
other than by DA ROMANS AND GREEKS?

The planet Venus represented both archangels (top prophet messengers) because the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented
Michael's rise-Dan 12:1-4.

oh----I did not know. The poet CHAIM NACHMAN BIALIK---refers to the
morning star in his poetry-----but I am kinda convinced it has nothing to do with
Lucifer------more like the roman venus

Forum List

Back