Do you people have NO shame...OR a conscience?!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
Even Rush took time to honor Ted Kennedy in his own way by stating that to put Ted's name on any health bill going through right now would be a disgrace and the ultimate hypocrisy to what Ted stood for....Rush talked about how Ted lived through the brain cancer on his own terms and did not involve the state and how states should not be involved in doing God's will...there was more but you get the point. Even given the fact that I despise Rush with a passion and completely disagree with him on most everything he did gain a bit of respect from me for standing up and saying what he said and basically memorializing him in his own way for what Ted stood for and believed in.

Yet here all you take the time to bash the man in death, bring up the past and desecrate the man......SHAME ON YOU, I thought some of you had at least a little compassion and a friggin heart...guess not!:(

We're done honoring him, we're now using him to pass ObamaCare and that being the case I'm going to honor him with a waitress sandwich and a tall glass of Chappaquiddick Water

Even Rush took time to honor Ted Kennedy in his own way by stating that to put Ted's name on any health bill going through right now would be a disgrace and the ultimate hypocrisy to what Ted stood for....Rush talked about how Ted lived through the brain cancer on his own terms and did not involve the state and how states should not be involved in doing God's will...there was more but you get the point. Even given the fact that I despise Rush with a passion and completely disagree with him on most everything he did gain a bit of respect from me for standing up and saying what he said and basically memorializing him in his own way for what Ted stood for and believed in.

Yet here all you take the time to bash the man in death, bring up the past and desecrate the man......SHAME ON YOU, I thought some of you had at least a little compassion and a friggin heart...guess not!:(

You should call out specific names IMO ;).

Before someone like me gives you grief for lumping them in with behavior they didn't exhibit.

I hope they use his name and succeed in getting a plan passed to improve our healthcare. It's the first step of breaking down our life and death for profit in the country.

Medicare has a 2% administrative cost. The European medical programs have a 3% administrative cost. Despite what Glenn Beck etc says, we don't have the best health care in the world, but then when did facts stop them?

Private insurers in the US range from 15% to 34% administrative cost.

[What does UnitedHealthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley have to lose if Congress passes real healthcare reform this year? Well, for starters, his nearly three quarters of a billion dollars in unexercised stock options might lose a few pennies on the dollar.
/QUOTE]

No one works this hard or is that smart. It's all about greed and screw the average American who needs healthcare but can't afford it.

Rush is full of shit as usual. Kennedy would be glad if this pushed through a real health care reform.

It will happen sooner or later. If it's later, it will be when those on the right finally realize they are paying 30% or more of their income for healthcare. You will really need a good proctologist after taking it in the butt for so long from the rightie politicians and health care propagandists.:lol:

You have to be a total fucking moron to actually believe that Medicare has a single digit overhead.

TOTAL FUCKING COMPLETE COMMIT ME NOW MORON

You have a right to feel as you do...and so do I...

But you say...and I quote......"I thought some of you had at least a little compassion and a friggin heart...guess not!"

Well....I do....and you are wrong....many of us do.

Should I hold all democrats responsible for the actions of a few?

Before someone like me gives you grief for lumping them in with behavior they didn't exhibit.

You mean like I just did?

(see below)

I hope they use his name and succeed in getting a plan passed to improve our healthcare. It's the first step of breaking down our life and death for profit in the country.

Medicare has a 2% administrative cost. The European medical programs have a 3% administrative cost. Despite what Glenn Beck etc says, we don't have the best health care in the world, but then when did facts stop them?

[What does UnitedHealthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley have to lose if Congress passes real healthcare reform this year? Well, for starters, his nearly three quarters of a billion dollars in unexercised stock options might lose a few pennies on the dollar.
/QUOTE]

No one works this hard or is that smart. It's all about greed and screw the average American who needs healthcare but can't afford it.

Rush is full of shit as usual. Kennedy would be glad if this pushed through a real health care reform.

It will happen sooner or later. If it's later, it will be when those on the right finally realize they are paying 30% or more of their income for healthcare. You will really need a good proctologist after taking it in the butt for so long from the rightie politicians and health care propagandists.:lol:

Uh....We DO have the best healthcare in the world....just not the best healthcare system in the world.

We have the greatest people in the world.

We have the most compassionate people in the world

We are the most generous in the world

We are the most envied in the world.

We are the free-est in the world.

If you think otherwise...there is the door. No one is keeping you here.

(see below)

No i meant forum members, but i've been really good about not bashing on Teddy and I will do so until after he is buried saturday. Even with the libs (At least Nancy Pelosi, not all of them) using his death as a political hammer to drive in HR3200 by changing its name to the Kennedy Health Care Bill.

/QUOTE]

Why stop at healthcare?

Who the fuck has the right to make a profit on food?

Who the fuck has the right to make a profit on burials?

Who the fuck has the right to make a profit on life insurance?

Who the fuck has the right to make a profit on ANYTHING that people need to live and die with dignity?

Pathetic. You dont like it...leave.

(see below)

No i meant forum members, but i've been really good about not bashing on Teddy and I will do so until after he is buried saturday. Even with the libs (At least Nancy Pelosi, not all of them) using his death as a political hammer to drive in HR3200 by changing its name to the Kennedy Health Care Bill.

Yes..I know...but I too posted saying not to lump us all together...that is what I was referring to.

Republicans have neither shame...NOR a conscience?! Look at how George Bush and the Republicans have worked to detroy this country. The economy. The infrastructure. Going off to "war" for "fun" so Boy George could parade around in straps on TV?

These people are less than 6% of scientists and they are proud. The educated in this country take care of the uneducated.

A real hoot. I was watching some Actor on Glenn Beck and the actor said he didn't want the government to take HIS hard earned money because everything he has, he worked for. Even when he was on food stamps and welfare, he never took anything from the government.

Republicans have neither shame...NOR a conscience?! Look at how George Bush and the Republicans have worked to detroy this country. The economy. The infrastructure. Going off to "war" for "fun" so Boy George could parade around in straps on TV?

These people are less than 6% of scientists and they are proud. The educated in this country take care of the uneducated.

A real hoot. I was watching some Actor on Glenn Beck and the actor said he didn't want the government to take HIS hard earned money because everything he has, he worked for. Even when he was on food stamps and welfare, he never took anything from the government.

you've got some foam on the corner of your mouth...

nope, other side...

*facepalm*

And who pays for the Democrat scientists' grants, Sherlock?

The Republican businessmen, of course.

/QUOTE]

Medicare may have a 2% adminstrative cost, but .20 of every dollar spent is fraudulent.

The government resume:
Social Security- bankrupt.
Medicare- bankrupt.
Medicaid- bankrupt.
Postal Service- bankrupt.

Definition of insanity- doing the same failed procedures over and over again and expecting a different outcome. The takeover of our health care is insane, especially when you take a look at their resume.

Remember Katrina???? That's what our health care will look like after the government takeover.

P>S I don't think that Jesus considers himself a liberal, he is pro-life. That you imply that he is shows your lack of Christian knowledge.

Health care. Bipartisan effort Romney/Kennedy is failing miserably in Mass. anybody notice?? yet?

Now what is it that we are supposed to be ashamed of again?

Do you people have NO shame...OR a conscience?!

Are you talking about Obama voters again?

obama-montage+oxy+2.jpg

It's all about greed and screw the average American who needs healthcare but can't afford it.:

You are so right, its all about greed.

Obama wants to nationalize healthcare because he senses that Americans are completely and totally zombified. Hence they will re-elect him thereby providing him power, steady employment for eight years , fame and a talk circuit fortune.

Greedy bastard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back