Do You Live In Penn.,Ohio,Wisconsin,Nevada Or Colorado? What's Obama's Real Polling ?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:uhoh3:
Never mind the manure coming from MSNBC and "Anything Washington" polls. The real current polls can only come from residents of swing states.
Especially Pennsylvania and Ohio. For those of you who live in Pennsylvania or have contacts there, what is the real deal with Obama? is his approval actually closer to 35%?
Romney should take Nevada hands down, Colorado is still in play. Wisconsin is more of a concern knowing the union thugs will try to rig the election when they see Obama losing to Romney by 10 points.
So for those of you living in these swing states, or have some actual polling facts, please fill us in. The hell with those obvious fake polls coming from NBC/Compost/ABC.
:slap::smoke:

• Banned
well I live in Florida and being we have suffered greatly under Obama, there is no safe town for him to campaign in without a protest. (of course he keeps his appearences a secret like he did in Boca)

Do You Live In Penn.,Ohio,Wisconsin,Nevada Or Colorado? What's Obama's Real Polling ?

Translation:

"I am beginning to realize that the electoral map looks really bad for the GOP. Someone please lie to me and help me cope with this."

:uhoh3:
Never mind the manure coming from MSNBC and "Anything Washington" polls. The real current polls can only come from residents of swing states.
Especially Pennsylvania and Ohio. For those of you who live in Pennsylvania or have contacts there, what is the real deal with Obama? is his approval actually closer to 35%?
Romney should take Nevada hands down, Colorado is still in play. Wisconsin is more of a concern knowing the union thugs will try to rig the election when they see Obama losing to Romney by 10 points.
So for those of you living in these swing states, or have some actual polling facts, please fill us in. The hell with those obvious fake polls coming from NBC/Compost/ABC.
:slap::smoke:

Actually, here is a great source for state by state polls, but I don't think you'd like them. Obama leads in most of them.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

RCP has pushed a bunch of states they had in the "Leans Obama" category back into the "Toss UP" category... But they pushed a couple of "Leans Romney" states into the "Toss up Category", too, including Arizona.

Here's the real problem Obama has. RCP has him with 227 leaning or solid Electoral votes, with 170 for the Weird Mormon Robot. There are 141 of those in the "Toss up" category.

Romney has to pick up 100 of those votes, while Obama only has to get 43. And going state by state, the only one where Romney is leading right now are Arizona and Missouri.

Here's the key thing. The more people see Romney, the less they like him.

My guess. Obama picks up all the toss ups. Wins easily with 378 Electoral votes.

well as u all know, Romney needs to flip Fla,Ohio,Penn,Virginia,Indiana&NC and he wins,,,,but Romney should easily add New Hampshire and Nevada to the list.

Nevada -

RCP Average 12/12 - 4/1 49.0 42.3

Obama +6.7

New Hampshire..

RCP Average 11/28 - 2/2 46.5 43.0

Obama +3.5

Here'e the real math.

Assume for the moment that Obama wins all the states that Democrats have carried since 1992. The only one of those really in question is Pennsylvania, BTW. That puts him at 242.

Then you have the "Mostly Blues". States that the Democrats carried four out of the last five elections. These would be New Hamshire, New Mexico and Iowa. I think it's safe to say Obama will do well there. So we can add an additional 15 for 257 total. All he needs at that point are 13 more.

Florida, Ohio, NC, SC, or Virginia would do that. So would CO plus NV.

Now, let's start Romney out at winning the states that McCain and Bush won as a base. (there were afew of these Bush's father and Dole didn't win, but I'll factor those off to Perot.) That's a total of 191, and that's being kind of generous. I think that Missouri might be in play because it was really close there, and they don't really like Romney (He's never won the state.) Arizona might also be in play because of large Hispanic backlash against the GOP. So really, Romney's base is really closer to 170, but I'm feeling generous today and I'll give him 191. He has to win a total of 79 to win. That would mean he could take FL, OH, NC and VA and STILL not be there. He would also need CO or NV to put him over the top.

I put this out there for all the Republicans who can't get over 2000 and still think the electoral college is a great idea.

I live in Wisc and we have not made any ground under the current admin. We have also taken a step back with the current gov. Going to be close. Razor thin. But I like my country and state divided. In fact, I love it.

Long way to the election but the only thing that stands in the way of a second term is some sort of big mistake by Obama. If he keeps on the relative same page, he wins easily, just like the polls show. The Bush years really hurt the GOP. Hard to trust them after that and the field of candidates offered this cycle did not lend any new credibility to them. Newt and Santorum? I wish it was a bad joke but those were the next two guys behind Mitt..... a certified religious nut job and a disgraced former Congressman already run out of town by his own party once. Unbelievable.

well we still have a few months to go before we have any real idea of what to expect. Romneys choice of VP should up him another 5 points. and so long as we maintain this stagnant economy and 4.00 gas,,,it will hurt him,,,and as we all know, Obama can only win via voter fraud,,,,why do u think Eric Holder and Obama are Advocates for Voter Fraud?

well we still have a few months to go before we have any real idea of what to expect. Romneys choice of VP should up him another 5 points. and so long as we maintain this stagnant economy and 4.00 gas,,,it will hurt him,,,and as we all know, Obama can only win via voter fraud,,,,why do u think Eric Holder and Obama are Advocates for Voter Fraud?

Not really. Please point out where anyone's choice of a VP has really been a game changer in a good way since 1960.

I mean, there've been a few good stunts, like Ferraro and Palin, but they usually backfire.

Here's Romney biggest problem. The more people get to know him, the less they like him.

Do you want the polling data in swing states or not? You seem conflicted.

It seems like you want to maintain the stagnant economy and high gas prices. Is that the case?

Forum List

Back