Do You Live In a Pro America State?

Clinton accomplished nothing, it was the Republican Congress that accomplished it all.

I always love this argument, really I do.

Was it also the Republican congress, who had control from 93 -2007 that ruined this country?

GMAB. You want the Republican congress to take the credit for all the good during the Clinton administration but you want to Democratic Congress to take the blame for the shit during the Bush administration, even though they've only been in charge for the last year and a half. that makes you incredibly stupid RGS.

The reason the Clinton Administration was SO effective is because there was a Dem in the white house and Republicans controlled the House and Senate. It's pretty simple.

I agree with the person who said, if you feel a dem in the white house and dems controlling congress is too risky, vote for the Republicans on the Senate races. Give them back majority control. But we can't afford to put McCain/Palin in the white house.

I always love this argument, really I do.

Was it also the Republican congress, who had control from 93 -2007 that ruined this country?

GMAB. You want the Republican congress to take the credit for all the good during the Clinton administration but you want to Democratic Congress to take the blame for the shit during the Bush administration, even though they've only been in charge for the last year and a half. that makes you incredibly stupid RGS.

The reason the Clinton Administration was SO effective is because there was a Dem in the white house and Republicans controlled the House and Senate. It's pretty simple.

I agree with the person who said, if you feel a dem in the white house and dems controlling congress is too risky, vote for the Republicans on the Senate races. Give them back majority control. But we can't afford to put McCain/Palin in the white house.

The only reason the democrats are in control now is BECAUSE the Republicans DID fuck up the last few years. Sometime around 2002 or 3 they forgot what they were elected to do. ANd the conservatives and unaffilitated threw their ass out.

You see unlike Liberal democratic turds, we hold our representatives accountable.

The only reason the democrats are in control now is BECAUSE the Republicans DID fuck up the last few years. Sometime around 2002 or 3 they forgot what they were elected to do. ANd the conservatives and unaffilitated threw their ass out.

You see unlike Liberal democratic turds, we hold our representatives accountable.

yes, because you all didn't hold the majority for 12 or so years? how is does that give weight to the idea that Dems don't hold their representative accountable? you're an idiot RGS. Repubs gains control the FIRST time, during Clinton for that simple reason. and they obviously maintained that control because the Dems liked what was happening in the country during that administration.

To say Dems never hold their party accountable is pretty laughable considering Bush supposedly won two elections in a row and there are more Dems registered to vote in this country than Repubs and Independents which would indicate that a good number of Dems jumped party lines and voted for him, wouldn't it?

Also consider that it wasn't until 2006, AFTER it was obvious that the Repubs had fucked this country that the Dems came into power.

Yeah, those Dems sure to vote down party lines every single time :eusa_shifty:

Wrong, Clinton accomplished NOTHING until the Congress was controlled by the Republicans and he went along with them.

The only Accomplishment he had was committing us to the Balkans, which I fully supported and still do. He surprised the crap out of me when he did it. I did not think he had the balls. He proved me wrong.

He reformed Welfare.

Ya remind us all how Dems punish their own. Jefferson not only got help getting reelected Pelosi wanted to promote him to head of a committee over a senior member of her party cause she did not like him.

Kennedy gets caught driving under the influence at 3 in the fucking morning and the cops COVER for his ass.

And then there is Pelosi and Feinstien and the fact they both funneled money illegally to their husbands, remind me what happened about that?

The list goes on and on. When a democrat gets caught they BRAG about it and get reelected.

No. I live in a State where the majority of people believe the United States owes them something. These people are obviously not pro-America.

Had he not proposed and then signed it?

It would not have happened.

You're an idiot.

no he didn't propose it and he only signed it because he knew he couldn't successfully veto it.

"The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA, Pub.L. 104-193, 110 Stat. 2105, enacted August 22, 1996) is a United States federal law considered to be a fundamental shift in both the method and goal of federal cash assistance to the poor. The bill was a cornerstone of the Republican Contract With America and was introduced by Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr. (R-Florida) who believed welfare was partly responsible for bringing immigrants to the United States."

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

King County is why. And as I recall your last Governor election was full of democratic fraud anyway. I was Born in Pullman, family still lives in Washington. I will never live there again, it is nothing more than a wannabe California.
They never proved the voter fraud, they had to have three recounts and now the same two people are running against each other again and it is dirtier then the McCain and Obama fight. ANd you are right about the California part, they love to move to my side of the state because of the low cost of living and rural areas.
So do you like WSU? Because they are terrible this year! Every team in Washington is this year can't wait for basketball and gonzaga season to start.

no he didn't propose it and he only signed it because he knew he couldn't successfully veto it.

"The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA, Pub.L. 104-193, 110 Stat. 2105, enacted August 22, 1996) is a United States federal law considered to be a fundamental shift in both the method and goal of federal cash assistance to the poor. The bill was a cornerstone of the Republican Contract With America and was introduced by Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr. (R-Florida) who believed welfare was partly responsible for bringing immigrants to the United States."

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes he did.

Welfare REFORM was one of the planks of his so-called "centrist" campaign.

Really, del, facts are hard things to deny no matter how much they affront your idealogical blinders.

I'm convinced that his welfare reform is one of the reasons that the Republicans so hated Clinton.

They loved to have the welfare problems to blame on the Dems, and he took that hammer away from them.

Hell, we have Republican loyalists on this board who STILL THINK that welfare hasn't changed since the 60s.

I know this, because when they describe the excesses that they object to about welfare, they don't realize that those excesses they are describing ended in the CLINTON regime.

Didn't somebody today tell us how man Cadillac Esplanades he sees welfare cases driving?

What fucking planet is he on?

Perhaps he should read this, eh?

Last edited:
Yes he did.

Really facts are hard things to deny no matter how much they affront your idealogical blinders.

I'm convinced that his welfare reform is one tof the reasons that the Rpublicans so hated Clinton.

They loved to have the welfare problems to blame on the Dems.

Hell, we have repoublican loyalists on this board who STILL THINK that welfare hasn't changed since the 60s.

I know this because when they describe the excesses that they object to about welfare, they don't realize that those excesses they are describing ended in the CLINTON regime.

didn't somebody today tell us how man Cadillac Esplanades he sees welfare cases driving?

oh , well if you say he did, who am i to argue?

it's not like there's any evidence to back up what i said.

might want to check your own blinders before you comment on what you perceive as mine.

Yes he did.

Really, del, facts are hard things to deny no matter how much they affront your idealogical blinders.

I'm convinced that his welfare reform is one of the reasons that the Republicans so hated Clinton.

They loved to have the welfare problems to blame on the Dems, and he took that hammer away from them.

Hell, we have Republican loyalists on this board who STILL THINK that welfare hasn't changed since the 60s.

I know this, because when they describe the excesses that they object to about welfare, they don't realize that those excesses they are describing ended in the CLINTON regime.

Didn't somebody today tell us how man Cadillac Esplanades he sees welfare cases driving?

Perhaps he should read this, eh?
I can tell you welfare has changed in this state, if you don't get exempt for having a child under a year old you have to do workfirst and do 30 hours of job search a week and go to job training at the workfirst office at least three times. I know quite a few states are like this and all this started when Clinton was President. And you can only use TANf which is what it is called now for a certain amount of time in your life.

No. I live in a State where the majority of people believe the United States owes them something. These people are obviously not pro-America.

Does the US owe you anything? Defense, infrastructure?

King County is why. And as I recall your last Governor election was full of democratic fraud anyway. I was Born in Pullman, family still lives in Washington. I will never live there again, it is nothing more than a wannabe California.

Wow, lighten up already, I was making a Joke. This guy probably thinks us pinko faggots up here have been brainwashed by our proximity to Canada and will actually succeed and nuke Idaho.

Um, let me assure everyone on the board that I have no knowledge of any plans to succeed from the union or attempt to annex any other state of the union.

BTW its not Just King county, Pierce, Whatcom, Snohomish and Kitsap are all pretty liberal too. I guess it just sucks for some people that democracy is based on the number of people living on a set piece of land, rather than how much land one person owns.

Wow, lighten up already, I was making a Joke. This guy probably thinks us pinko faggots up here have been brainwashed by our proximity to Canada and will actually succeed and nuke Idaho.

Um, let me assure everyone on the board that I have no knowledge of any plans to succeed from the union or attempt to annex any other state of the union.

BTW its not Just King county, Pierce, Whatcom, Snohomish and Kitsap are all pretty liberal too. I guess it just sucks for some people that democracy is based on the number of people living on a set piece of land, rather than how much land one person owns.
Sometimes I want to nuke northern idaho! j/k and thank you for your side of the state that goes liberal. I really need to move to the other side of the cascades!

Forum List

Back