Do you like winter?

Do you like winter?

• Total voters
I hate driving in bad weather conditions that make my car slide as I drive.

The only time when I don't like winter is when I need to wake up early in the dark and cold and go out an snowblow prior to going to work and end up feeling all hot and tired to start the day.

If it is not a work day, I consider a snowblowing a fine art and the driveway covered with a pristine layer of snow is my canvas.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The only time when I don't like winter is when I need to wake up early in the dark and cold and go out an snowblow prior to going to work and end up feeling all hot and tired to start the day.

If it is not a work day, I consider a snowblowing a fine art and the driveway covered with a pristine layer of snow is my canvas.

What is this thing you call "snow"?

What is this thing you call "snow"?

Heathen!!
(you, not the snow.)

I don't think I'll hate it as much this winter (TN instead of MI). I don't mind winter if I don't have to drive to work in it, and if in between a week of highs of 20 degrees there would be 40's and 50's.

I hate driving in bad weather conditions that make my car slide as I drive.

Simple solution, don't drive in those conditions and if it's unavoidable then slow down. Better yet take an advanced drivers course.
(In the advanced drivers course you get to use orange balls and the course par is doubled.)

I visit winter. I love the snow. I love the rain. I love storms. I love snuggling when its cold under warm blankets. I love sitting in front of a crackling fire. Winter makes me feel like baking cookies and bread.

I'm biased.

In Saskatchewan, I've seen snow in June and August. I've been through -130F (with wind chill, air temperature -85F).

If I never see snow again, that's too soon for me.

I'm biased.

In Saskatchewan, I've seen snow in June and August. I've been through -130F (with wind chill, air temperature -85F).

If I never see snow again, that's too soon for me.

I'll take the first snow fall of the season please. When it sticks to all the trees and bushes. It look so beautiful.

Then I'm all set and ready for spring.

Sometimes when it's snowing lightly, I'll throw on my Sorel boots and head off into the woods for a quiet and peaceful walk. Ahhhhhhhhh ... that's always nice.

Snowball fights are fun.
Winter photography.
Sledding ( must have warm apparel )

Currently in Massachusetts, temps sit in the high 60's. Very very unusual for this time of year. But hey ... I'm not complaining.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back