Do you like my new car?

I'll bet it doesn't handle the snow and ice as well as my car does.

John-Deere-Ashok-Leyland.jpg

I've been saving the coins I find in the couch, I had enough saved up to buy this car today:

Bentley Brooklands

Here's mine, and my posse...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs[/ame]

Everytime I see this commercial I question the thought process behind it, because to me it says that the car is so small that only hamsters can fit comfortably inside of it. lol

Yet, it also makes you wanna join the Crips and drive it.

I've been saving the coins I find in the couch, I had enough saved up to buy this car today:

Bentley Brooklands

Everytime I see this commercial I question the thought process behind it, because to me it says that the car is so small that only hamsters can fit comfortably inside of it. lol

You lookin' for a drive-by, Lady?

Bentley Brooklands

This really hurt, because my uncle was a clown in the circus, and when he died, all of his clown friends went to the funeral in the same little car.

For British cars I like Jaguar.

39s1.jpg

Yeh. A woman I know fell in love with a vintage Jag.

She was a young blonde female stock broker who was bored with driving her BMW. It lacked individuality and besides that, every other girl in the office had one. She fancied something a bit more individual, perhaps an MG sports car.

That week she visited her local car dealer and spied a beautiful Jaguar XK140 convertible. It was wonderfully restored and she fell in love with it's gorgeous red paint job. Soon she was tearing down the leafy country lanes enjoying her beautiful new car. Her long blonde hair was flowing in the wind, music blaring from the radio, what could possibly go wrong?

At that thought there was a splutter from the engine and the car slowly coasted to a stop. She got out and lifted the bonnet and concluded after a few minutes that she didn't have a bloody clue what was wrong. Luckily she had her cell phone with her and a quick phone call to roadside recovery and a short wait saw a bright shiny yellow van pull up behind her.

"That's a lovely car," said the mechanic. "What seems to be the matter?"

"Well, it just conked out I'm afraid."

"Let me have look." He set to work and ten minutes later the engine was purring like a cat again.

"Thank goodness," she said. "What was the matter?"

"Simple really, just crap in the carburettor," he replied.

Looking shocked she asked, "Oh, OK ... how many times a week do I have to do that?"

You must have a pretty big couch if you found enough change between the cushions to buy this car!!!

Forum List

Back