Do you like/get along with your Mother-in-Law?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I have remained VERY close with my ex hubby's mother, she is a gem and still family in my eyes.

Mini Echo is her only grandchild, I make sure they have a close relationship.

Tomorrow she is coming over to our house so the 3 of us can celebrate our Christmas together.

I can't wait, I love her!

Do y'all like your MIL?

My MIL is very passive aggressive about things. Even my wife recognizes this.

I can't stand passive-aggressiveness. We are very cordial and respectful though. She is family after all.

Yep, she's a peach as is the FIL. In fact they're do to arrive day after tomorrow and stay for a week. My daughter just loves it when they visit.

Mini Echo helped me clean the house today to get ready, she even mopped the kitchen floor!

She just got done making her a homemade card, and soon we are going to wrap her presents.

Grandma is in her late 50s, she even saw the Beatles when they were here at the State Fair many moons ago! :cool:

My first mother-in-law was the most evil person that God ever put on the face of the Earth. Although I was divorced from my first wife at the time the first mother-in-law died, I went to the funeral just to make sure she was really dead.

My second mother-in-law (Mrs. BBD's mother) was a real gem. Nicest lady you'd ever care to meet. Sadly, she died 8 years ago. Her absence is still felt today.

Mini Echo helped me clean the house today to get ready, she even mopped the kitchen floor!

She just got done making her a homemade card, and soon we are going to wrap her presents.

Grandma is in her late 50s, she even saw the Beatles when they were here at the State Fair many moons ago! :cool:

Awesome. Can she come over and mop my floor?

Well, my friends pay her 10 bucks an hour to babysit, can you afford that to have her be your maid too?

Well, my friends pay her 10 bucks an hour to babysit, can you afford that to have her be your maid too?

Hell, I'll pay 15 an hour for her to be my maid. Is she up on her shots?

How much to wash and wax my truck? I can't get the wife to do it when it snows.

:lol:

As a matter of fact, she is! They wouldn't have let her back in school if she wasn't! (They had a state-wide shot thing, if the kids didn't get them by a certain date then they couldn't come back to school until they got them. Cooties and all.)

She got 4 in one day, she wasn't thrilled about it...................

My would-have-been mil is fake, selfish, fake, selfish, and selfish as fucking fuck.

She's also a fake selfish bitch.

My MIL is GREAT!! She keeps her distance and never interferes in our lives. She is a private person and respects that we too are private. She doesn't feel/demand that me must defer to her in any way.

There is no wrangling with my husband about who to listen to, the whole " you or my mother" thing. He knows at the end of the day its not his mother he is going to be sleeping with :) There is no bullshit about making her happy or jumping through her hoops so that life goes smoothly.

Now on the flip side of that...he, poor man, got the mother in law from fucking HELL! ( i did warn him before hand though)

:lol:

As a matter of fact, she is! They wouldn't have let her back in school if she wasn't! (They had a state-wide shot thing, if the kids didn't get them by a certain date then they couldn't come back to school until they got them. Cooties and all.)

She got 4 in one day, she wasn't thrilled about it...................

Well shoot, If I only got 4 shots in one day I'd be pissed too. Unless it was some strong shit. Like everclear on steroids er sumthin' :booze:

By the way. Which kick ass school district do you live in that wont let the kids come to school unless they've had shots? :eusa_eh:

No. She's a sad and horrible woman.

She has a health issue which she uses as a weapon to emotionally abuse her husband. It's incredibly stressful being around her. I feel very sorry for the FIL.

Forum List

Back