Do you like diverse areas?

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Both are welfare shitholes.

I have friends who I visited in Bridgehampton, Long Island their family has been in Bridgehampton since approx 1890 I think. It's nice I liked it, we also went to the Bridgehampton Polo Club they are members and we share a love of Polo. I was going to ask them to take me to Brooklyn because I love "The Godfather" films and also have a thing for Vito Genovese family from the 1950s and I think in Brooklyn I could see some RL Mafioso but then I thought they would think that to dangerous and so we went to Greenwich, Connecticut instead which also I liked. I have not visited New York City the nearest I went to that was Newport, Rhode Island to visit friends of my family I liked that also.

Friends lived in a Brooklyn neighborhood that was controlled by the mob back in the 90s. It’s now a hip trendy place with boutique coffee shops and whole food stores.

Wow that must have been exciting living in Brooklyn controlled by The Mob, I love Vito Genovese family, the Gambino's are okay I liked John Gotti he did A LOT for the unfortunate as Al Capone did in The Great Depression with soup kitchens and giving moneys to those who had lost their jobs. I know The Mob kill but in general they ONLY kill other Mobsters they do their best to avoid harming Civilians. I am okay with boutique coffee shops not whole foods only one up from I think going Vegan.

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

2019 Best Suburbs to Live in Florida

:eek: Wow! My neighborhood is in there.

15 Restaurants You Have To Visit In Florida Before You Die

Columbia Restaurant

Siesta Key Beach Florida | Florida's Top Beach | Visit Sarasota

^Best beach in the country. :funnyface:

South Beach | Visit South Beach Online

Exploring Florida Florida Cracker Homestead Photograph Gallery

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

World-class fishing, eating, and living!

PS: It's 90 degrees today.

We are thinking of visiting Key Largo this because one of my favourite films 1948 directed by John Huston with Humphrey Bogart, Lionel Barrymore, Lauren Bacall and Edward G. Robinson as Johnny Rocco. When we do though if they want to give me that Key Lime Pie thing I say no I hate Lime they can create instead a Key Peach Pie for me that would be excellent :smoke:

Key Largo is fine but the lower keys are better.

Here’s a picture I took last year of a key deer on Big Pine Key.

View attachment 256038

What are the other lower keys? A beautiful deer I hate anyone who would shoot such a beautiful creature, so innocent and gentle. I cannot watch "Bambi" it is to distressing for me ditto "Watership Down" with the bunny rabbits.

Oh I know a lower key, is it Key West?

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

Columbia Restaurant

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

We are thinking of visiting Key Largo this because one of my favourite films 1948 directed by John Huston with Humphrey Bogart, Lionel Barrymore, Lauren Bacall and Edward G. Robinson as Johnny Rocco. When we do though if they want to give me that Key Lime Pie thing I say no I hate Lime they can create instead a Key Peach Pie for me that would be excellent :smoke:

View attachment 256038

What are the other lower keys? A beautiful deer I hate anyone who would shoot such a beautiful creature, so innocent and gentle. I cannot watch "Bambi" it is to distressing for me ditto "Watership Down" with the bunny rabbits.

Pretty much.

The NHS would collapse without immigrants.
48FDAF6000000578-5367011-The_House_of_Commons_Library_picture_shows_there_are_976_288_Bri-a-15_1518089715713.jpg

I forget to say you know all these old Westerns you enjoy on YouTube? If you do not download them you should, I download many old American Film Noir from the 1940s and also many old British mystery genre and also Film Noir from the 1940s off YouTube that are not available on Blu Ray or DVD. I use 4k Downloader it is free and downloads within a few minutes:

4K Download – Free and useful applications for PC, Mac and Linux

I then can save all my films and then play these films in 5k Player which is free and excellent:

5KPlayer - Built-in with Free AirPlay & DLNA Media Streamer and Online Video Downloader, Best Free 4K 5K Music Video Player Software for Mac OS & Windows

I also have Films & TV which you can get download from the Microsoft Store, also I have Blu-Ray Pro from The Microsoft Store, all free and excellent.

Usually diverse areas around here is trash or crime ridden. I dont hang there.
I prefer not to fight a mutated roach or a 12 year old with an AK over my pickled bologna and crackkker

Bihh, you know it's Moon Pies and RC.

What is Moon Pies? Lime in them or not? RC = Roman Catholic okay I have that one.
Little graham cracker cookies with marshmellow filling dipped in various flavors of icing. RC is a type of soda. Its super cheap.

Okay I Google them:

personalized-moonpie-box-sarasota.png

Not sure HOW I am expected to react to the below statement :confused-84: :wine:

moon-pie.jpg

The bottom is the official snack of Tennessee.

Columbia Restaurant

Bullshit!

Destin is WAY better!

Destin is a shithole. :funnyface:

Last edited:

Columbia Restaurant

View attachment 256038

Pretty much.

DEPRESSING X 1000 news from this Continent tonight I do not know if in America and Canada etc you are getting this news but the MAJESTIC Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris in burning to the ground they do not know if they can save it. The French are literally ON THEIR KNEES outside it PRAYING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW. This is SO TERRIBLE I am going to cry, Notre Dame means SO MUCH to SO MANY, this is as if a family member is dying, it has been there for 850 YEARS through and SURVIVED WARS and now this::

Notre Dame fire: horrific damage but main structure saved – live news

I cannot believe this is even HAPPENING:

Firefighters battle to save Notre-Dame

I am going to post a new thread for this, for OUR Notre Dame so LOVED by so many on our Continent. Edit: Someone already post a thread in Breaking News I just copy and pasted my thing from here to that thread.

I am superstitious and I am not the ONLY one who see this as a TERRIBLE OMEN for France, this is UNBELIEVABLE what is happening, I am VERY upset as I think MILLIONS of Europeans are right now this is worse than DEATH, Notre Dame means so much to us ALL, this is so fucked up and WRONG:

Last edited:
Wow that must have been exciting living in Brooklyn controlled by The Mob, I love Vito Genovese family, the Gambino's are okay I liked John Gotti he did A LOT for the unfortunate as Al Capone did in The Great Depression with soup kitchens and giving moneys to those who had lost their jobs. I know The Mob kill but in general they ONLY kill other Mobsters they do their best to avoid harming Civilians. I am okay with boutique coffee shops not whole foods only one up from I think going Vegan.

They hated it and moved.

I like mob movies, but IRL, they're horrible people. I had an employee whose father was in the police on Long Island, and they lived on the same block as mobsters. Not nice human beings.

Destin is a shithole.

rofl

There must be a different Destin in Florida, then. Because I've been to both Siesta Key and to Destin, and the beaches are WAAAAY better in Destin! I own property off 30A, and there are nothing but million dollar homes there.

When I first saw the beaches, I thought it was snow!

1293121688_aerials_8-10-10_(2x).jpg

LMAO! Destin beaches better than Siesta. FAIL!

If you had said Pensacola, that'd be OK, but Destin? Pwahahahaha!

A1A style Yankee condos in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere. :funnyface:

That beach has 1/4 or less the variety of fish that are here.

P-cola and Siesta Key beaches are both better than Destin.

LMAO! Destin beaches better than Siesta. FAIL!

If you had said Pensacola, that'd be OK, but Destin? Pwahahahaha!

A1A style Yankee condos in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere. :funnyface:

That beach has 1/4 or less the variety of fish that are here.

P-cola and Siesta Key beaches are both better than Destin.

The beach in Pensacola is the same as it is in Destin!

FFS, I'm beginning to wonder if you're really from Florida. I think you just might be a Yankee from upstate New York or something!

Logical deduction of applicable synergy with diversity! Not born American ->Doesn't like Americans -> Presbyterian -> PCUSA Oops dirty secrets. I didn't know you DO that! Amendment 10-a says we lie, don't know anything about God. Have a nice day. All Welcome excellence of driven indirection.

I love diverse areas. I love parts of Florida because I can take a walk and not hear the same language twice.

I love diverse areas. I love parts of Florida because I can take a walk and not hear the same language twice.
Where are you walking? In a lunatic asylum, where everyone is talking to themselves?

Forum List

Back