Do you like Cricket?

jimmytazz

Rookie
Jan 25, 2011
Do you like cricket, what about world cup 2011,
i love to watch and play cricket, and my fav for this world cup is English team had come twice in the championship final of the ICC World Cup. In 1987 and 1992. In the first inning they were defeated by Australia. The second time they have to bow my head before Pakistan. But they are looking for the ICC World Cup 2011 with energy has been the world of T-20 and the championship series of the ashes of the test. With Andrew Struass as team captain and Andy Flower as England can show miracles in the ICC World Cup 2011.

Do you like Cricket?

Jiminy?

jiminy-pic-1.jpg

Nothing, and I mean nothing, can - or will - compare to the game for barbarians, that is played by gentlemen.

Cricket, on the other hand, is a game that is played by the lower orders. Although it is one of the more enduring relics of the empire. Every nation that was colonized by Great Britain (the exception being a certain ingrate), plays cricket.

Last edited:
Nothing, and I mean nothing, can - or will - compare to the game for barbarians, that is played by gentlemen.

Cricket, on the other hand, is a game that is played by the lower orders. Although it is one of the more enduring relics of the empire. Every nation that was colonized by Great Britain (the exception being a certain ingrate), plays cricket.

By Jove, you are correct!

cricket_ecard.jpg

Do you like cricket, what about world cup 2011,
i love to watch and play cricket, and my fav for this world cup is English team had come twice in the championship final of the ICC World Cup. In 1987 and 1992. In the first inning they were defeated by Australia. The second time they have to bow my head before Pakistan. But they are looking for the ICC World Cup 2011 with energy has been the world of T-20 and the championship series of the ashes of the test. With Andrew Struass as team captain and Andy Flower as England can show miracles in the ICC World Cup 2011.
Being an American, the only "foreign" sport I ever enjoyed watching was Australian Rules Football.

Brockian Ultra-Cricket

A curious game which involves suddenly hitting people for no readily apparent reason and then running away. "Let's be blunt, it's a nasty game," says The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The rules are as follows:

* Rule One: Grow at least three extra legs. You won’t need them, but it keeps the crowds amused.
* Rule Two: Find one extremely good Brockian Ultra Cricket player. Clone him off a few times. This saves an enormous amount of tedious selection and training.
* Rule Three: Put your team and the opposing team in a large field and build a high wall around them. The reason for this is that, though the game is a major spectator sport, the frustration experienced by the audience at not actually being able to see what’s going on leads them to imagine that it’s a lot more exciting than it really is. A crowd that has just watched a rather humdrum game experiences far less life affirmation than a crowd that believes it has just missed the most dramatic event in sporting history.
* Rule Four: Throw lots of assorted items of sporting equipment over the wall for the players. Anything will do – cricket bats, basecube bats, tennis racquets, skis, anything you can get a good swing with.
* Rule Five: The players should now lay about themselves for all they are worth with whatever they find to hand. Whenever a player scored a “hit” on another player, he should immediately run away as fast as he can and apologize from a safe distance. Apologies should be concise, sincere, and, for maximum clarity and points, delivered through a megaphone.
* Rule Six: The winning team shall be the first team that wins.

Forum List

Back