Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

get it straight: China is not our friend. they see us as the enemy. Trump better wake up fast, because China is stealing our jobs, sending a wrecking ball through our manufacturing industry, and ripping off our technology and military capabilities at Mach speed.

if America doesn't get wise soon, the damage will be irreversible! IRREVERSIBLE!

OMG you're a dumb ass. My alerts list is full of responses from you.

Geezing Gator: If you respond to my posts, you're my puppy! Note you wrote that in a reply to my post ...

You're not a gator, you're a clown

Here you go...you do not have to beg...

dog-belly-rub-iStock_000017827905-335sm31413.jpg

I have to admit. I thought your strategy of repeating whatever people say to you back to them was as lame as you could get. But you did top it. You respond to people that if they respond to you, they're puppies following you. You actually respond to them and say that. Nicely done, that's even lamer than your playground retort strategy. Nicely done, bravo. I'm impressed

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

Now, can you top this and get even lamer? Somewhere is a village without it's idiot

giphy-pup-7.gif

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. So you think responding to a post means you're a puppy? And you said that in a ... response ... to a post ... ???

It's a fail to my challenge. I said you can't get any lamer. You just repeated your last lame post. That's as lame, not lamer

you are just a puppy humping my leg for my attention. so i respond in kind.

if you would like to post about the actual toplic of the thread I will respond accordingly

I can't help it. You're a posting guru. You write posts, and people reply. I mean one, maybe two people can do what you do on the entire internet

Here you go...you do not have to beg...

dog-belly-rub-iStock_000017827905-335sm31413.jpg

I have to admit. I thought your strategy of repeating whatever people say to you back to them was as lame as you could get. But you did top it. You respond to people that if they respond to you, they're puppies following you. You actually respond to them and say that. Nicely done, that's even lamer than your playground retort strategy. Nicely done, bravo. I'm impressed

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

Now, can you top this and get even lamer? Somewhere is a village without it's idiot

giphy-pup-7.gif

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. So you think responding to a post means you're a puppy? And you said that in a ... response ... to a post ... ???

It's a fail to my challenge. I said you can't get any lamer. You just repeated your last lame post. That's as lame, not lamer

you are just a puppy humping my leg for my attention. so i respond in kind.

if you would like to post about the actual toplic of the thread I will respond accordingly

I can't help it. You're a posting guru. You write posts, and people reply. I mean one, maybe two people can do what you do on the entire internet

IMG_9234.jpg

Repeating back to me my own lines was your choice, not mine

That is because you won and I lost. :bowdown:

Yes. You admitted that when you started talking about how I felt. That was your admission you had nothing

Usually when leftists try to assign feelings to someone that they don't even know, it is nothing but projection. ;)

Thanks for letting us know how you operate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chris: You're projecting
Geezing Gator: No YOU are projecting!

I believe I just pointed this out.

This is after

kaz: You're a leftist
Geezing Gator: No you're a leftist

kaz: You'd be afraid to shoot a gun
Geezing Gator: no you'd be afraid to shoot a gun

kaz: You're demanding I respond to your posts on Saturday night, have you heard of going out on Saturday night?
Geezing Gator: No you never go out on Saturday night.

Now it's:

Chris: You're projecting
Geezing Gator: No YOU are projecting!

I know there's a trend there, I still can't figure out what it is ...

How do you come up with that material? Are you a professional comic?
You seem to have a lot of experience as a troll.

What are you talking about exactly?
Steel and aluminum tariffs.
Good for Merkins.....bad for Globalists
Americans didn't do so great the last time when Bush tried it. Have you guys figured out how to do it this time so it doesn't end up in a net loss of a jobs and a few billion dollars in fines by the WTO?
/——-/ What does the WTO do to stop the Chinkes and Japs from dumping steel into the US?
Dumping? Dumping?? What dumping???

Show us the dumping by the actual stats that Japan and China sell steel here.

You are an idiot.

China sends about 4% of our steel. Japan's steel exports are down. None of that counts for "repackaging" by countries who import from China and then sell on to us.

We have morons talking about steel and its impact on America, and their knowledge is lower than even moron Twittler.

What are you talking about exactly?
Steel and aluminum tariffs.
Good for Merkins.....bad for Globalists
Americans didn't do so great the last time when Bush tried it. Have you guys figured out how to do it this time so it doesn't end up in a net loss of a jobs and a few billion dollars in fines by the WTO?
/——-/ What does the WTO do to stop the Chinkes and Japs from dumping steel into the US?
Dumping? Dumping?? What dumping???

Show us the dumping by the actual stats that Japan and China sell steel here.

You are an idiot.
U.S. Department of Commerce Initiates Antidumping Duty and Countervailing Duty Investigations of Imports of Large Diameter Welded Pipe from Canada, Greece, China, India, Korea, and Turkey

These AD and CVD investigations were initiated based on petitions filed by American Cast Iron Pipe Company (Birmingham, AL), Berg Steel Pipe Corp. (Panama City, FL), Dura-Bond Industries (Steelton, PA), Skyline Steel (Parsippany, NJ), and Stupp Corporation (Baton Rouge, LA). The estimated dumping margins alleged by the petitioners are 50.89 percent for Canada, 41.04 percent for Greece, 120.84 to 132.63 percent for China, 37.94 percent for India, 16.18 to 20.39 percent for Korea, and 66.09 percent for Turkey. The unfair subsidy programs alleged include export subsidies, inputs for less-than-adequate-remuneration, tax incentives, and subsidized loans from China, India, Korea, and Turkey.

In the AD investigations, the Commerce Department will determine whether imports of large diameter welded pipe from Canada, Greece, China, India, Korea, and/or Turkey are being dumped in the U.S. market at less than fair value.

In the CVD investigations, the Commerce Department will determine whether imports of large diameter welded pipe from China, India, Korea, and/or Turkey are receiving government subsidies.

China sends about 4% of our steel. Japan's steel exports are down. None of that counts for "repackaging" by countries who import from China and then sell on to us.

We have morons talking about steel and its impact on America, and their knowledge is lower than even moron Twittler.
The majority of our imported steel comes from Canada and Brazil.........etc.....................Yeah that's true....................

The Tariff targets all countries.

Forum List

Back