Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

Hummm, and one reason I became a republican was unpleasant experiences with labor unions in the 1970s. Strange days, indeed. Most peculiar Mama.

the world was perfect in every way until Trump took the oath of office.

now, everything is exactly wrong.
/----/ It was always Sunny in Philadelphia - until Trump came along.

I just started watching that show on HULU from the first episode.

Holy Crap, that show is HILARIOUS.
I loved the one where the guys started going to abortion rallies to pick up chicks.

The American people are with Trump on this issue....NAFTA and the rest of the bullshit needs to go as well
I agree...The people of America have been getting played for fools for way too long...Half of our inner cities find themselves on government assistance for a lack of jobs...Trump is fixing it...He will shine in their eyes...

The American people are with Trump on this issue....NAFTA and the rest of the bullshit needs to go as well
I agree...The people of America have been getting played for fools for way too long...Half of our inner cities find themselves on government assistance for a lack of jobs...Trump is fixing it...He will shine in their eyes...

The tax cuts will help lead to econmic expansion and an INCREASE in treasury receipts. We HAVE to get that debt down as a % of GDP.

the world was perfect in every way until Trump took the oath of office.

now, everything is exactly wrong.
/----/ It was always Sunny in Philadelphia - until Trump came along.

I just started watching that show on HULU from the first episode.

Holy Crap, that show is HILARIOUS.
I loved the one where the guys started going to abortion rallies to pick up chicks.
/----/ I never saw it. I'll check out the pilot.

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha
/----/ And the market is recovering nicely after the initial news.

Yeah, it is only down 65 points for the day...what a fucking great recovery! and still down more than 500 since the announcement!
/----- No one looks at the DOW except newscasters and people who don't invest. Check out the S&P 500, Nasdaq and Russell 2000
Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

For the past year Trump and you zealots were talking non-stop about the DJI, and now suddenly it is not important.

Fuck dude, could you be any more transparent?
/-----/ Actually it was the S&P 500 that is the Bell weather. The DOW is only 30 stocks.
Dow Components

Come on dude, quit embarrassing yourself. It was not the S&P 500 that we were getting updates on every time it broke a new milestone. It was not the S&P 500 that Trump was tweeting about or that all the "winning" threads on this forum were about.
/------/ Even if you look at the DOW 30, here is the chart for Jan 1, 2017 to present. 19,846 to 24,538 You do the math
dow.jpg

This is the ONLY place I've heard a positive spin on this decision. Hope it works.
You negotiate from a position of strength. We've been in a trade war for 30 years - we just haven't acted like it. Yesterday Trump rattled the protectionist saber. We've been hosed in trade for decades. This is all about getting better trade deals.

No more dumping your subsidized goods on us and call it a level playing field.
I knew China did that, but who else? China is not even among the top 10 that import steel to the U.S.

We used to get steel from the brits.
We had tariffs on bar stock so to get around it they'd roll it on to a spool and straighten it when it reached its destination because there was no tariffs for steel on a spool.

In this case it was one inch diameter 17-4 stainless steel.
The stuff was total garbage and didnt cut worth a shit and the certs on it sucked so bad customers would refuse parts made from it.

No more dumping your subsidized goods on us and call it a level playing field.

I rarely find myself buying a manufactured hunk of steel or aluminum to put in the yard or use in the house.
I have however bought vehicles, washing machines, refrigerators, and many more things manufactured in the USA using steel and aluminum.

Those US manufactured goods will cost me more after the tariffs go into place.
Cheaper steel and aluminum will be used to manufacture those products elsewhere.

Tariffs help the steel and aluminum manufacturers ...
They don't help the manufacturers of products who use their steel ... Nor the consumers of those products.

Not to mention that the steel and aluminum manufactures in the US already control 70% of the US market ...
Which is a higher percent than most manufactured goods.

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

We call them libtardos for a reason. Rebuilding our steel and aluminum infrastructure is a national security issue first and foremost. And with the coming infrastructure plan we will need increased production. Win/Win, and Made in America.

Increasing plant utilization to 100% will help blue collar workers, crush Democrats, and the unions are already applauding the move. Plus it's a shot across the bow to those who have been subsidizing their welfare from a 500 Billion a year trade deficit.

Idiots freaking out over this is just fake outrage as they don't understand it's a very small percentage of a 20 Trillion economy.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasha

The laugh is on you dumb ass....

you think so little trump loon? :rofl:

that is why he was able to get you dupes to vote for him and not leave him even if he were to shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue.

morons.

hahahahahahaha

We call them libtardos for a reason. Rebuilding our steel and aluminum infrastructure is a national security issue first and foremost. And with the coming infrastructure plan we will need increased production. Win/Win, and Made in America.

Increasing plant utilization to 100% will help blue collar workers, crush Democrats, and the unions are already applauding the move. Plus it's a shot across the bow to those who have been subsidizing their welfare from a 500 Billion a year trade deficit.

Idiots freaking out over this is just fake outrage as they don't understand it's a very small percentage of a 20 Trillion economy.

no, moron. you call people smarter, more educated and more knowledgable "libtardos" because you're a moron and a troll and need something to make you feel better about an existence so pathetic that you need to blame everyone else for your failure.

as ignorant as the day is long.

poor little trumpflake

hahahahahahaha

that is why he was able to get you dupes to vote for him and not leave him even if he were to shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue.

morons.
Shouldn't you be writing a brief to present to the NSC about how the tariffs fucked up the political demographics for you RaTz and are therefore not in the national interest?

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

morons.

As long as Trump is SPANKING liberal ASS he has my support…

Later Loser…..

hahahahahahaha

morons.
Shouldn't you be writing a brief to present to the NSC about how the tariffs fucked up the political demographics for you RaTz and are therefore not in the national interest?

hahahahahahaha

I'm sorry troll boy? what are you blathering about?

trumpscum are getting boring.

Forum List

Back