Do You KNOW Your Final Destination?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you know YOUR final destination?

Do you believe, I mean truly believe that when you die you will be going to a better place?
Don't ever ask youself this question while on shrooms, trust me. I thought I figured it out and it gave me a panic attack.
:lol:

It not hard for man to do, its hard for him to comprehend non exsistance.

I dont care what happens to my body and I have told my family as much.

I have told them my wishes are whatever they feel best about. If they cant deside to then take at every turn the cheapest option available.

I will be gone and the only bit of me that will exsit is their memory that I once did exsist.

Can I suggest you discuss current options with a reputable cemetery and mortuary, decide for yourself what to do with the left over meat, and spare your family the pain and stress of making that decision for you at a most difficult time?

-Joe

The destination is irrelevant, so enjoy the journey.

(Luissa, pass the shrooms!!!)
I think I have enjoyed my journey too much!:lol:
and sorry I am all out of shrooms, but I know someone who can get them for you.

Why is it every great conversation about religion ends up discussing 'shrooms? :eusa_think:

avg-joe-albums-avg-photos-picture656-shrooms.jpg

Last edited:

Do you believe, I mean truly believe that when you die you will be going to a better place?

I truly believe that I'll end up in a box 6' under ground.

What happens if you are mauled and completely consumed by a lion who then steps in quick-dry concrete and falls over the side of a aircraft carrier and is pulled to the bottom of the Mariana trench with your remains still in his intestine?

What happens if you are mauled and completely consumed by a lion who then steps in quick-dry concrete and falls over the side of a aircraft carrier and is pulled to the bottom of the Mariana trench with your remains still in his intestine?

I dunno..... but buy a lotto ticket!

I dunno..... but buy a lotto ticket!

This nearly happened to Siegfried's Roy.

Except it was a Tiger. And there was no concrete, aircraft carrier, or Mariana Trench.

But otherwise, it was identical (except he wasn't completely eaten).

I donated everything, so yeah, sorta. Even if I live past my parts usefulness, science can use me as a dire warning (I'm pretty sure the good example ship has already sailed).

i answered no...because i honestly don't know what it will be like...!

i believe when we die, our energy goes some where...!

i just can't imagine not being married to matt...the part of the Bible that speaks about heaven said marriage is meaningless in heaven basically or at least that is how i interpreted it when jesus was asked about someone who was widowed and married her dead husband's brother, when all were dead, who would she be with in heaven, her first husband or second? And paraphrased, Jesus answered that it was not like that in heaven or that who you were married to did not matter in heaven or something of the sort...

this left me with a distinct feeling that I am obviously clueless on what heaven will be like, and that it will not be in the ''physical''....and that this life on earth in the physical....was suppose to be a gift...enjoy it while you can! :D

Forum List

Back