Do You Know Why Obama Isn't Out Of Iraq, and Has Ramped Up Afghanistan?

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
To go fight a drug war, and protect the war for oil?

Millions of jobs are being supported stateside with military contracts that depend on an enemy like the "Taliban".

Without the government contracts, there would be NO work. None. Many people relying on the conflict to continue to survive this economy.

Big surprise Afghanistan is a geological gold mine. Imagine that, what a shocker. No wonder the Chinese making a nice home there.

I wonder when we will ever have a government that tells the truth., Maybe in November it will change............

I expect this to be moved to conspiracy theories by an Obammunist moderator........

The truth hurts, see you in November.

To go fight a drug war, and protect the war for oil?

Millions of jobs are being supported stateside with military contracts that depend on an enemy like the "Taliban".

Without the government contracts, there would be NO work. None. Many people relying on the conflict to continue to survive this economy.

Big surprise Afghanistan is a geological gold mine. Imagine that, what a shocker. No wonder the Chinese making a nice home there.

I wonder when we will ever have a government that tells the truth., Maybe in November it will change............

Cut spending, get out of Iraq.
OIbama needs some balls. The problem is he is just another politician that bows to the MIC.

Ya, but this is all conspiracy theory discussion somehow. I spoke with a friend this week working on a military contract, their commercial business is non-existent. if it wasn't for their government contracts to support the war effort, they would be closed. But you can't say that. It's a conspiracy theory.

I expect this to be moved to conspiracy theories by an Obammunist moderator........

The truth hurts, see you in November.

:clap2: good post.yeah somehow facts around here are considered by the mods and many members here as conspiracy theories.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Ya, but this is all conspiracy theory discussion somehow. I spoke with a friend this week working on a military contract, their commercial business is non-existent. if it wasn't for their government contracts to support the war effort, they would be closed. But you can't say that. It's a conspiracy theory.

very true.:lol:

Forum List

Back