Do You Know Who Your Czar Is?

Too bad none of that is true any more.

Wrong, it's all true.

In fact, it's working in SCOTUS - TODAY.

You are kidding, Right??? The Balance of Liberty , Prosperity, Providence hangs on a 5/4 Split in the Supreme Court? Really??? Why have Legislation at all. We could just Officially live off of Court Rulings, however arbitrary they may be, that and Executive Orders.

Let's Practice some.......

Kneel.... Good Bot,
Lie Down...... Good Bot,
Roll Over..... Good Bot,
Heel...... Good Bot,
Now, go vote for Obama. ;)

How else would you like the Government to be run? Majority rules? Party run rampant? No SCOTUS? No precedent to follow?

How, EXACTLY?

Wrong, it's all true.

In fact, it's working in SCOTUS - TODAY.

You are kidding, Right??? The Balance of Liberty , Prosperity, Providence hangs on a 5/4 Split in the Supreme Court? Really??? Why have Legislation at all. We could just Officially live off of Court Rulings, however arbitrary they may be, that and Executive Orders.

Kneel.... Good Bot,
Lie Down...... Good Bot,
Roll Over..... Good Bot,
Heel...... Good Bot,

How else would you like the Government to be run? Majority rules? Party run rampant? No SCOTUS? No precedent to follow?

How, EXACTLY?

How about we for once try applying Federalist Principles? Is it really too much to ask?

Defined, Enumerated Powers, Decentralization, Stronger State Powers, Stronger Defense of Individual Liberty, from All Threats, both Foreign and Domestic, including Corporate and Government. How about a Real Right to Privacy, with consequence to all offenders, not just those that Leak the Info. Let's examine Monopoly Practice, and it's effects, Subsidies, anything contributing to unfair Contract or Trade. We are not going to buy our way out of this mess. Let's simplify the equation and bring Transparency and balance back. I have no interest in the dispensation of Equal Misery. Do you?

When we see the damage of too much power, why insist that the answer is More Power? How does that even work?

Why do we continue to ignore the concept of Enumerated Power, Trashing it with Imagined Hypotheses, granting controlling Authority with no limit, based on what if??? I might Imagine some Horror, Therefore I Submit to the Unlimited Power of Government to Protect My Interest, a Distant Second to It's Own Interest, in the Hopes that I might receive a Crumb, and be better off than the Idiot beside me competing for the same Crumb, Amen. There it is, the 2012 DNC platform, in a Crumb. ;)

When we see the damage of too much power, why insist that the answer is More Power? How does that even work?

Mittens will not reverse the trend set by all modern presidents.

In fact I bet he would, if elected, appoint just as many if not more czars than President Obama.

Mittens will not reverse the trend set by all modern presidents.

In fact I bet he would, if elected, appoint just as many if not more czars than President Obama.

Obama does have the Record, Bush is Second. I do hope you are wrong, though I do understand your concern, Romney being the closest Contender to the DNC Platform. I do hope he is not Obama Light, Still I will support him over Obama, who has some Very Anti American Issues.

Kneel.... Good Bot,
Lie Down...... Good Bot,
Roll Over..... Good Bot,
Heel...... Good Bot,

How, EXACTLY?

How about we for once try applying Federalist Principles? Is it really too much to ask?

Defined, Enumerated Powers, Decentralization, Stronger State Powers, Stronger Defense of Individual Liberty, from All Threats, both Foreign and Domestic, including Corporate and Government. How about a Real Right to Privacy, with consequence to all offenders, not just those that Leak the Info. Let's examine Monopoly Practice, and it's effects, Subsidies, anything contributing to unfair Contract or Trade. We are not going to buy our way out of this mess. Let's simplify the equation and bring Transparency and balance back. I have no interest in the dispensation of Equal Misery. Do you?

So, when Congress and the Senate and the President passed ACA, - and then the opposition Party claimed it unconstitutional and thus the SCOTUC took up the case, that's all *NOT* how it was supposed to work?

I think you're letting yourself get "sensationalized" by the media.

What I mean is - ditch politics and go live your everyday life. Stop believing the hype. We've had a "National Debt" for like 60 years now. People were born and have died - worrying about it for them would have been futile.

How, EXACTLY?

So, when Congress and the Senate and the President passed ACA, - and then the opposition Party claimed it unconstitutional and thus the SCOTUC took up the case, that's all *NOT* how it was supposed to work?

What I mean is - ditch politics and go live your everyday life. Stop believing the hype. We've had a "National Debt" for like 60 years now. People were born and have died - worrying about it for them would have been futile.

Yep Cop Out, rather than take personal responsibility, unfortunately it's all too common, and it leaves the Sharks without checks and balances running the show. You can challenge it or not. You are not free to stop me from challenging it though.

I think you are too easy a target, Fleeced with a smile. When is enough, enough.

Yep Cop Out, rather than take personal responsibility, unfortunately it's all too common, and it leaves the Sharks without checks and balances running the show. You can challenge it or not. You are not free to stop me from challenging it though.

I think you are too easy a target, Fleeced with a smile. When is enough, enough.

When I am personally effected, in the physical world and not by what I hear on internet PARTISAN boards and POLITICAL PARTISAN Media, then I'll fight my battles as they come.

Unfortunately for you and all of the other freaks claiming armageddon and Obama is some Radical - nothing's come up since his election except for my income and that has nothing to do with him. My taxes went down slightly, and all of the Laws surrounding my Universe have been eerily unchanged regarding anything significant since................since..................................a lo0o0o0ong while.

Perpetual War is what needs to be looked into. Other than that? Yea, I'll reserve my fanaticism. It's a healthy lifestyle alternative to "BEEEEEEeeeeeCCCKKK!!!"

The media labeled most of these positions czars, which is rather ridiculous when you look at the actual positions. Czar refers to a person exercising great authority or power. Most of these positions are advisers, assistants, and deputies who have relatively little power or authority.

When a new president takes office he will fill many these positions immediately, some will be filled later in his term, and some may never be filled. The media always treats these as new positions that the president has created when in actuality, they have been around for many years.

Assistant Secretary of State for European and Canadian Affairs
Director of Recovery for Auto Communities and Workers
Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy
Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Deputy Secretary of the Interior
Assistant to the President for Manufacturing Policy
White House adviser on Middle East policy
White House Adviser on Violence Against Women
Chief of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
Chief of the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board
Director of the Office of Energy and Climate Change Policy
Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Senior Advisor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator

Your argument is true. Yet you still are not taking into account the Caliber or political persuasion of some very close to the President. The influence or ability to persuade against our National Interest. Though, in truth, Obama is already at War with our National Interest. Maybe you can make the case, being that his mind is already made up to bring us to our knees, that the Czar's are merely there for moral support. You might want to run with that.

My position remains still.... Why bring People in to Sidetrack functions already being covered? ;) For the Record, I don't like when either side does it.
Putting aside your partisan B.S, I don't think either you or I are are in a position to judge the need for these positions. Is there a need for a Deputy Secretary of Interior? That really depends on the work load and capability of the Secretary. Obviously many of these positions are needed both in Democratic and Republican administrations.

When I am personally effected, in the physical world and not by what I hear on internet PARTISAN boards and POLITICAL PARTISAN Media, then I'll fight my battles as they come.

Unfortunately for you and all of the other freaks claiming armageddon and Obama is some Radical - nothing's come up since his election except for my income and that has nothing to do with him. My taxes went down slightly, and all of the Laws surrounding my Universe have been eerily unchanged regarding anything significant since................since..................................a lo0o0o0ong while.

Perpetual War is what needs to be looked into. Other than that? Yea, I'll reserve my fanaticism. It's a healthy lifestyle alternative to "BEEEEEEeeeeeCCCKKK!!!"

President Obama's National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order of March 16 does to the country as a whole what the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act did to the Constitution in particular -- completely eviscerates any due process or judicial oversight for any action by the Government deemed in the interest of "national security." Like the NDAA, the new Executive Order puts the government completely above the law, which, in a democracy, is never supposed to happen. The United States is essentially now under martial law without the exigencies of a national emergency.

Even as the 2012 NDAA was rooted in the Patriot Act and the various executive orders and Congressional bills that ensued to broaden executive power in the "war on terror," so the new Executive Order is rooted in the Defense Production Act of 1950 which gave the Government powers to mobilize national resources in the event of national emergencies, except now virtually every aspect of American life falls under ultimate unchallengeable government control, to be exercised by the president and his secretaries at their discretion.

The 2012 NDAA deemed the United States a "battlefield," as Senator Lindsey Graham put it, and gave the president and his agents the right to seize and arrest any U.S. citizen, detain them indefinitely without charge or trial, and do so only on suspicion, without any judicial oversight or due process. The new Executive Order states that the president and his secretaries have the authority to commandeer all U.S. domestic resources, including food and water, as well as seize all energy and transportation infrastructure inside the borders of the United States. The Government can also forcibly draft U.S. citizens into the military and force U.S. citizens to fulfill "labor requirements" for the purposes of "national defense." There is not even any Congressional oversight allowed, only briefings.

In the NDAA, only the president had the authority to abrogate legitimate freedoms of U.S. citizens. What is extraordinary in the new Executive Order is that this supreme power is designated through the president to the secretaries that run the Government itself:

• The Secretary of Defense has power over all water resources;
• The Secretary of Commerce has power over all material services and facilities, including construction materials;
• The Secretary of Transportation has power over all forms of civilian transportation;
• The Secretary of Agriculture has power over food resources and facilities, livestock plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment;
• The Secretary of Health and Human Services has power over all health resources;
• The Secretary of Energy has power over all forms of energy.

Jim Garrison: Martial Law by Executive Order

Ameritopia???

The media labeled most of these positions czars, which is rather ridiculous when you look at the actual positions. Czar refers to a person exercising great authority or power. Most of these positions are advisers, assistants, and deputies who have relatively little power or authority.

When a new president takes office he will fill many these positions immediately, some will be filled later in his term, and some may never be filled. The media always treats these as new positions that the president has created when in actuality, they have been around for many years.

Assistant Secretary of State for European and Canadian Affairs
Director of Recovery for Auto Communities and Workers
Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy
Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Deputy Secretary of the Interior
Assistant to the President for Manufacturing Policy
White House adviser on Middle East policy
White House Adviser on Violence Against Women
Chief of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
Chief of the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board
Director of the Office of Energy and Climate Change Policy
Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Senior Advisor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator

Your argument is true. Yet you still are not taking into account the Caliber or political persuasion of some very close to the President. The influence or ability to persuade against our National Interest. Though, in truth, Obama is already at War with our National Interest. Maybe you can make the case, being that his mind is already made up to bring us to our knees, that the Czar's are merely there for moral support. You might want to run with that.

My position remains still.... Why bring People in to Sidetrack functions already being covered? ;) For the Record, I don't like when either side does it.
Putting aside your partisan B.S, I don't think either you or I are are in a position to judge the need for these positions. Is there a need for a Deputy Secretary of Interior? That really depends on the work load and capability of the Secretary. Obviously many of these positions are needed both in Democratic and Republican administrations.

Putting Your Partisan Bullshit aside you are kinda left Wanting, huh. Could you possibly be more full of shit? Don't bother answering. It's another Trick Question. ;) At least I am consistent. I think Czars are a bad deal on all sides. I bet you especially like that Czar's don't get vetted, so you could play dumb when the Skeletons start showing up. No wait, you don't have to play or act dumb, huh. :)

Who do you think an assistant secretary reports to?

In these questions, the President.

Since when?

250px-Entourage_cast.jpg

Forum List

Back