Do You Know Who Sent Shock Waves Through The Media?

Gowdy is certainly the right person for this job.
No nonsense and just wants to get to the bottom of this issue.
Seems to be scaring the hell out of the liberals on this site.

As for the media, it's been leaning left for a long time, but in the last 20 years it's fallen off the cliff.

As for the media, it's been leaning left for a long time, but in the last 20 years it's fallen off the cliff.

You think liberals are scared of Gowdy? You think he "just wants to get to the bottom of this issue"?

Cool.

The answer is Representative Trey Gowdy:

If the attack in Benghazi was a case before the Supreme Court it would be docketed as Congress v. Media. You can guess which side the public is rooting for.

Everything Rep. Gowdy said in the video hit the mark, but one topic in particular sent nuclear-blast shock waves through the Administration and the US military. The Administration and their media stooges can withstand every shock wave except this one:

Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation which defies logic, frankly, that we couldn’t have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end; so how can you possibility cite that as an excuse?

Do you know whether the president called any of our allies and said “Can you help? We have men under attack.” Can you answer that?
Rep. Gowdy along with everyone on the Special Committee offer one last hope of returning some credibility to Congress. God only knows that credibility and Harry Reid’s Senate are total strangers. Indeed, the US Senate was not good for the country long before Taqiyya the Liar became a senator. I’d go so far as to say that the House’s Special Committee may very well bring down the the US Senate itself along with Taqiyya’s Senate Administration.

Finally, John Boehner is not my favorite member of Congress, but I have to give the Devil his due. Selecting Rep. Gowdy to head the Special Committee will go down as Boehner’s greatest achievement.

Unfortunately I think the media is beyond being shamed into conducting themselves in an unbiased manner...they also don't seem to be concerned about their credibility. It's sad when you need watchdogs to watch those who we expect to look out for everyone, and not just segments of the population approved by them. It's disturbing to have witnessed the level of compliance that so many in the press have provided this administration in highlighting/covering up issues that suit the agenda of the left. I'm always skeptical of politicians, but even more so of a manipulative media.

You nailed media bias. They threw the truth under the bus when the Clinton spin room claimed that Jennifer Flowers was lying, when in fact, all of them were lying. The media rooty-toot-tooted all the way through until Matt Drudge broke the story of the Little Blue Dress, a dozen more Clinton justice-obstructive scandals down the line.

So if the nation correctly thinks of you as kooks, you shouldn't blame yourself for acting like kooks. Instead, you should comfort yourself by inventing a fantasy world of media conspiracies.

We Democrats encourage that behavior from the kooks, due to the additional votes it gets for the Democrats. And no, me laughing at the kooks won't change their behavior and cause them to see reason. On the contrary, it will drive them even deeper into their kook conspiracy world.

Why doesn't the House simply vote for Impeachment?

Why an 8th investigation?

How much in terms of taxpayer dollars have they spent on their investigations?

If they think it's that serious, they'd impeach him. This is just a kangaroo court hearing.

It's good to know I'm supposed to fear Trey Gowdy. I always lose track of the people that conservatives tell me I have to fear, being there are so many of them.

Why doesn't the House simply vote for Impeachment?

To Interpol: Maybe they are smart enough to wait until the Republicans control the Senate.

Why an 8th investigation?

To Interpol: Because this one was triggered by new questions opened up by the Ben Rhodes e-mail.

Incidentally, Harry Reid’s Senate Committee does not count as a serious investigation. That is the one where Hillary Clinton shot her big mouth off because she fully understood that she would be protected by a Democrat committee. I only wish she would pull this crap with somebody like me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0_nz53CcM]Hillary Clinton at Benghazi Hearing: 'What Difference, Does It Make?' - YouTube[/ame]​

I never could understand how that foul, nasty, creature has been getting away with playing the victim since she was in charge of bimbo eruptions. If she is a victim so is a poisonous snake about to strike its prey.

How much in terms of taxpayer dollars have they spent on their investigations?

To Interpol: A minute percentage of taxpayer dollars spent on the ACA rollout.

If they think it's that serious, they'd impeach him. This is just a kangaroo court hearing.

To Interpol: Far from it. Getting an answer to the one question never asked in previous hearings is the reason Democrats have no choice but to pooh-pooh this one:

Trey Gowdy:

Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation which defies logic, frankly, that we couldn’t have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end; so how can you possibility cite that as an excuse?

Never mind the crap Nancy Pelosi is spreading around. The answer to that question is the main reason Democrats are afraid to take part in Rep. Gowdy’s committee.

It's good to know I'm supposed to fear Trey Gowdy. I always lose track of the people that conservatives tell me I have to fear, being there are so many of them.

To mamooth: Every Democrat should be afraid if Rep. Gowdy gets an answer to “Who gave the military the order to stand down while the attack was under way?”

The MSM does lean left, and on March 7, 2014, TMZ acknowledged there is Pro Media Bias for Obama as follows:

"...recently President Obama messed up the word “respect”. We all know that this will not get replayed thousands of times like the Dan Quayle incident did as the media picks sides and this is a prime example.
In the article that we shared, TMZ says “Whether you want to hear it or not, Obama got a pass that George W — the Bush famous for malaprops — would never have gotten.”

Forum List

Back