Do you know what is Importance of Ayatal Kursi

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to spread my limited knowledge if beings Muslims followers if any one make habit to read AYATAL KURSI which take less than 2 minutes time but what benefit he gets from God are followings.

1. Quoted by Hazrat Imam Ali A.S. if any Muslims make a habit to read AYATAL KURSI after his mandatory prayers than no one remain between him and heaven. Which indirectly give message that heaven is awaiting for you to welcome

2. Quoted by Hazrat Imam Mohd Baqar A.S. if you make habit beings Muslim followers to read AYATAL KURSI after every Wazoo than you get reward ( sawab ) from God as you perform 40 years worship plus your status in God also increased by 40 level.

If any do not doing such good things but when realized what is the importance of Ayatal Kursi than wished to get all benefits from God than I think my efforts do not wasted. I am only eager to get reward from God nothing expecting from any human beings

I feel much regret and painful when a Muslims knew what is the importance and sawab for reading AYATAL KURSI than do not read or make a habit which means he is one of the stupid and foolish Muslim’s followers.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I want to spread my limited knowledge if beings Muslims followers if any one make habit to read AYATAL KURSI which take less than 2 minutes time but what benefit he gets from God are followings.

1. Quoted by Hazrat Imam Ali A.S. if any Muslims make a habit to read AYATAL KURSI after his mandatory prayers than no one remain between him and heaven. Which indirectly give message that heaven is awaiting for you to welcome

2. Quoted by Hazrat Imam Mohd Baqar A.S. if you make habit beings Muslim followers to read AYATAL KURSI after every Wazoo than you get reward ( sawab ) from God as you perform 40 years worship plus your status in God also increased by 40 level.

If any do not doing such good things but when realized what is the importance of Ayatal Kursi than wished to get all benefits from God than I think my efforts do not wasted. I am only eager to get reward from God nothing expecting from any human beings

I feel much regret and painful when a Muslims knew what is the importance and sawab for reading AYATAL KURSI than do not read or make a habit which means he is one of the stupid and foolish Muslim’s followers.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Who cares about satan worshipers reading writings by satan worshipers?

At least my family-history doesn't resolve around being a house n.

At least my family-history doesn't resolve around being a house n.

You're right.............YOUR family history revolves around you being a racist bigoted douche, as reflected by your post ya fucking retarded cock monkey.

Do us all a favor EKrust and just go away, you sperm soaked colon jouster.

What on earth is a Wazoo?

It's something that others often show concern about the condition of, as in: "How's your old wazoo?" I think it is referencing your ass, as in: "How's your ass?"

I often use this greeting when running into local dignataries, my clergyman, the president of the PTA, etc. I once was granted audience with the Pope and, in deference to his position, opted for the slightly more genteel, "How's your old wazoo, Your Holiness?"

But we digress. Let's get back to labeling this racist jerk (the author of the "house n" post) for what he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back