Do you know anyone who's seriously ill?

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
Someone with cancer or in need of life-saving heart surgery? Someone with a long-determine, costly degenerative condition like M.S. or Parkison's or diabetes? A family member, perhaps? Someone you love?

Well, don't worry. If Eddie Munster has his way, they'll all be dead soon anyway:

Ryan wants to end Obamacare cost protections for sick consumers

Now, who'll be the first one to explain how this is a good thing?

And...go...

Yes, I have a dear friend with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer.

Someone with cancer or in need of life-saving heart surgery? Someone with a long-determine, costly degenerative condition like M.S. or Parkison's or diabetes? A family member, perhaps? Someone you love?

Well, don't worry. If Eddie Munster has his way, they'll all be dead soon anyway:

And...go...

Would you like to borrow my clock? I'm not hopeful that you'll get an intelligent response.

tumblr_n5howzF4iQ1spy7ono1_500.gif

Last edited:

And...go...

There already are death panels in Obamacare. I presume you are also very familiar with the Liverpool Pathway. You know, that healthcare system of Great Britain you Progressives LOVE.

What is this thread about ?

I don't get the OP.

It just says that someone has stage 4 cancer.

private insurance for profit was one big ass death panel...aca is expensive even with the subsidies, the deduct is high ...i have read the subsidies will end next year...that will crash the entire system

private insurance for profit was one big ass death panel...aca is expensive even with the subsidies, the deduct is high ...i have read the subsidies will end next year...that will crash the entire system

The sources predicting Armageddon are usually cherry-picking the data or just Making Shit Up. They've been predicting this would self-destruct since it passed in 2010. Just look around you at who in this forum is screaming holy hell. Do they ever really know what they're talking about or is it just Because Obama?

It's gotten the leading candidates to talk about single payer, and if Cruz can't even notice when his running mate falls off the stage, that's exactly how seriously you can take him.

And...go...

Would you like to borrow my clock? I'm not hopeful that you'll get an intelligent response.

tumblr_n5howzF4iQ1spy7ono1_500.gif

Now that is a cool gif.

It's gotten the leading candidates to talk about single payer.

But we all know that single payer communism does not work? Why do certain people persist even after communism slowly starved 120 million to death?

If you can't answer the question, there's no need for you to participate in the thread.

Barrypuppetcare was a joke from the "git-go". If you don't produce, you go to the back of the line and the bankers get to collect what is left of your bond with the death certificate. Keeping you alive is not in their financial best interest....not that you would understand because you don't have a fucking clue on how the debt slavery system works.

It's gotten the leading candidates to talk about single payer.

But we all know that single payer communism does not work? Why do certain people persist even after communism slowly starved 120 million to death?

If you can't answer the question, there's no need for you to participate in the thread.

Barrypuppetcare was a joke from the "git-go". If you don't produce, you go to the back of the line and the bankers get to collect what is left of your bond with the death certificate. Keeping you alive is not in their financial best interest....not that you would understand because you don't have a fucking clue on how the debt slavery system works.

Why would I have a clue to some mediocre and implausible post-apocalyptic fiction you're describing? Did you write it, or did Sarah Palin? Isn't there a Writing forum for this kind of thing?

I prefer the Real World, not your imaginary death panels. Now, can you answer the initial question, or are you channeling EddieBeCrazy?

Try.

The OP asks if we know anyone who is seriously ill.

You guys always make it about you.

Unbelievable.

The OP asks if we know anyone who is seriously ill.

You guys always make it about you.

Unbelievable.

It's a common thing among actual human beings to know someone - a friend, a family member, a neighbor - sometimes more than one, who's battling either an acute and costly illness or a bad accident or a chronic, often degenerative and, again, costly illness.

Apparently your creators forgot to add that element of fellow feeling to your programming. My recommendation is that you interact with more humans so that you can increase your knowledge base.

Or just Google the term "compassion." If you have any follow-up questions, one of us humans will be happy to help you. You do know what "happiness" is, yes?

Yes, I have a dear friend with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer.

I noticed Airinhead is the latest respondent.

Since I don't read her crap, I'll ask again...what was the point of this OP.

I hope things work out for your friend.

I too, have friends who have cancer. One was a young father who was very successful but developed a brain tumor.

He won't make it. That realization is just starting to set in. It is painful to watch.

Then I see this become about politics....always turning a very difficult thing back into politics.

Again, I can see that Airinhead is posting so I am sure she is helping to fuel things.

It's all about her.

I too, have friends who have cancer. One was a young father who was very successful but developed a brain tumor.

He won't make it. That realization is just starting to set in. It is painful to watch.

Then I see this become about politics....always turning a very difficult thing back into politics.

That's what your boy Paul Ryan is trying to do - proposing legislation that tells your unfortunate friend "if you can't pay out of pocket, sucks to be you...not to mention your family, who'll inherit your medical bills after you're gone."

This is what the GOP calls a "compassionate conservative."

Forum List

Back