Do You Know Anybody Like Obama? Beck’s Latest Exposé Could Go Down in History

OpenJumper1

Freedom First!
Nov 2, 2008
nj
Youknow? Obama is a sick freak......he's a story teller.....or "liar" Makes it hard to believe him, not that I did, but sorry this man is one fat liar

Oh and no I didn't take Beck at his word, all you have to do is read Dreams from My Father and then read up on Obama's early years to see the "stories" he's told. He is definately NOT what he lead American's to believe in 08.

Do You Know Anybody Like Obama? Beck’s Latest Exposé Could Go Down in History

Thursday evening‘s episode of the Glenn Beck Program will likely go down in the history books as one of the very few recorded instances of another human being exposing President Obama’s myriad personal and professional inconsistencies in such a detailed and profound way. In fact, viewers might even consider burning themselves a DVD copy to serve as a record of what historians will one day prove.

On Friday, The Blaze will provide more details on the president’s past deeds and associations, along with an additional clip from Beck‘s Thursday’s broadcast. Until then, ask yourself the following question: Do you know anybody like Obama?

Watch On-Demand Video Highlights and Episodes | GBTV.com

Forum List

Back