do you ignore or just skip

Skip. Ignore doesn't work when others quote them so it isn't worth the bother.

I skip a lot of posts and posters,, how in the hell could anybody read all the posts??

You can't. But... I've noticed that after a long while, there are posters that have been here a long time such as myself, and even though I've done major battle with those posters in the past, some for a long, long time... they tend to debate more with me knowing that if they don't shit in my face with some rude personal comment first, I won't to them. Makes for a more enjoyable time here. You can disagree. That's what makes this board go around. That's the whole purpose. Leave your asinine comments at the door, and you're sure to have a better experience here.... Ravi.

Last edited:
I hit new posts, read thread title, takes me, I read thread, no good, hit new threads and start again. Some posters I read regardless.

I hit new posts, read thread title, takes me, I read thread, no good, hit new threads and start again. Some posters I read regardless.

I use "new posts" as well, all most exclusively. I rarely even know what forum a thread is in which always leave me baffled when someone complains that their thread was moved from such and such a forum to "The Flame Zone" or "Conspiracy Theories". How the heck do they even know that it was moved? Who cares what forum it is in anyway?

Immie

I read thru the list of new threads, if a title catches my interest, I read further.. If it doesn't, I pass it by. I don't have anyone on ignore...

Forum List

Back