do you ignore or just skip

I skip some, scan most and read some.

After a while you realize that some players here just aren't worth the time it takes to read their blather.

Some of you may feel that way about me.

I don't mind.

I tend to say the same things over and over again because the threads tend to repeat the same arguments over and over again.

There are a few posters on here that I don't bother to read the majority of their posts or their threads. Some posters I do a quick read on their post and/or pass on by if the post is not worth reading. Some posters I read through their entire postings or threads.

do you ignore posters with the program or do you just skip posters you do not want to read?

Depends! I read most posts in threads I find interesting. Though I tend to skip both Huggy and Shogun's post because there bigotry, crudeness and ignorance adds nothing to the conversation!

I will at least skim every post and then read the whole thing if it looks brainworthy. I do skip a few of the posters who I know without a doubt will post the same old mindless rhetoric.

do you ignore posters with the program or do you just skip posters you do not want to read?

Depends! I read most posts in threads I find interesting. Though I tend to skip both Huggy and Shogun's post because there bigotry, crudeness and ignorance adds nothing to the conversation!

I tend to skip both Huggy and Shogun's post

Ya right...:lol: :cuckoo:

That's why you respond to almost all of them.

What is the saying?...oh ya.. "you doth protest too much"

What post have I offered that was bigotted? I don't care for the rudeness of most jews?

When you see that you screech like a little school girl. You never counter with examples of the GOODNESS and politeness of the jewish community. Just more of the shrillness that most reasonable people find offensive.

I skip posts that are too long, it's never worth the read. If you can't reply in a concise way, don't bother please. Also annoying is peeps who quote a super long post just to put a smiley.

HA! you lying jew.. You POST in damn near every thread ABOUT my posts i make about zionism!

:rofl:

:thup:

sheesh.. you poor, poor abused victim.

I neither ignore nor skip any post. I read every single word. The levels of intelligence and knowledge exhibited by every single active member of this board never ceases to amaze me and I choose not to miss an opportunity to further educate myself through the generous contributions thoughtfully typed out here every day...

I skip some, scan most and read some.

After a while you realize that some players here just aren't worth the time it takes to read their blather.

Some of you may feel that way about me.

I don't mind.

I tend to say the same things over and over again because the threads tend to repeat the same arguments over and over again.

skip...ignore is for wusses. :lol:

I skip those that I feel are only trying to annoy people. Sometimes I will temporarily skip people who I think are trying to pick a fight with me or just rouse my anger.

I will use the ignore fearture for spammers who attempt to litter a board with the same posts and or threads continuously. Fortunately, most boards have rules against such actions and remove the offenders quickly.

Immie

I skip a lot of posts and posters,, how in the hell could anybody read all the posts??

Forum List

Back