Do You Idiots

Someone needs to have a lil talk with that cyber stalker, jillian freak show too.

She seems weirdly obsessed with me. Dedicating posts to me, neg reppin me cuz I won't validate her crazy BS with e-flirting.:lol::cuckoo:

Trolls man........:confused:

Someone needs to have a lil talk with that cyber stalker, jillian freak show too.

She seems weirdly obsessed with me. Dedicating posts to me, neg reppin me cuz I won't validate her crazy BS with e-flirting.:lol::cuckoo:

*yawn*

who's dedicating posts to whom?

damn, you're dumb.

but feel free to stop trolling any time you'd like.

i'm thinking you're pretend... i've never met a queen who was a rightwingnut.

even know what politics means?

It doesn't mean "time to prove I have no clue and am a dumbass".

I've never seen more worthless threads on a board ... and that includes a professional wrestling message board.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2QbhsT5BF8[/ame]​

even know what politics means?

It doesn't mean "time to prove I have no clue and am a dumbass".

I've never seen more worthless threads on a board ... and that includes a professional wrestling message board.:cuckoo:

You can "thank" rdean, "Truth"matters, Mr. Shaman, and like ilk for that.

Why so coy? You are allowed to blow your own trumpet too!
(R)IGHTeous doesn't have his own trumpet.

He borrows Glenn Beck's.

beckfarts.jpg

We need more Palin threads.

And less whiney tax threads.
"The issue is not that Palin, thrust upon the national stage with little warning, still doesn't know all the details. That's understandable. The issue is that she rarely appears to have the slightest grasp of what she's talking about even when she's supposed to know what she's talking about. For instance, in one of the 2008 campaign's most surreal examples of rhetorical excess, John McCain said Palin "knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America." A few days later, she offered a sample of her expertise in a town hall meeting:

"Oil and coal? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. ... So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here."

323.png

:cuckoo:

I doubt she is obsessed with you. After all, who could possibly be obsessed with an egotistical twat like you...apart from you, that is!

I doubt she is obsessed with you. After all, who could possibly be obsessed with an egotistical twat like you...apart from you, that is!

Nice to see a bit of Brit humor (or is it humour) and wisdom.

:evil:

I don't get it!

But, Monty Python Rocks

You're WAY off base there boy-o.

*wisdoum

His humour adds a bit of colour to the board. One of my favourite posters on here... maybe it's time to add him to my pouned list. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back