Do You Idiots

even know what politics means?

It doesn't mean "time to prove I have no clue and am a dumbass".

I've never seen more worthless threads on a board ... and that includes a professional wrestling message board.:cuckoo:

happy new year.

and move this thread to announcements or the flame zone, thank you.

I actually thought about moving this to the flame zone,. But I decided that it will serve its purpose best here for now :eusa_angel:

HAHAHAHA

At the risk of collecting points.

What happens when a mod has to mod a mods posting?

*sigh*

The joys of finding this place never cease.

Got a link to that Pro Wrestling forumn? My 10 y/o son would be stoked to check that out.

Gunny is not a mod. Just sayin'.

His name is in red and he complains that he has to move threads.

so uhm

Quacks like a duck....

Gunny's job on this board is all about multi tasking. Like a good admin and mod and babysitter, and daddy. You guys would not be here if it weren't for him

So uhm...:coffee:

I've never seen more worthless threads on a board ... and that includes a professional wrestling message board.:cuckoo:

happy new year.

and move this thread to announcements or the flame zone, thank you.

I actually thought about moving this to the flame zone,. But I decided that it will serve it's purpose best here for now :eusa_angel:

It'll serve it is purpose, pix? :tongue:

If one is going to take the time to complain about the lack of intellectual substance in the politics forum, it would behoove one to lead by example. Otherwise, said poster does nothing but promote the Romper Room type mentality that said poster complains about. Not very logical or substantive, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Gunny, I think you're wasting your time. The people you are talking to are too dumb to realize you are talking to them.

I'm astonished that the "scandal" involving the Captain of the USS Enterprise hasn't started a heated discussion regarding a Klingon Plot.
No..It was the God damned Romulans!!!!!!
They have the cloaking device..They violated the Neutral Zone"!!!!!!

Gunny is not a mod. Just sayin'.

His name is in red and he complains that he has to move threads.

so uhm

Quacks like a duck....

Gunny's job on this board is all about multi tasking. Like a good admin and mod and babysitter, and daddy. You guys would not be here if it weren't for him

So uhm...:coffee:

Not to rob any of your Gunny kiss assing Glory, but he wouldn't be here if we weren't here either. Works both ways.

So are you rightys going to clean up your act or not?:lol: Like talking to the wall

I'm astonished that the "scandal" involving the Captain of the USS Enterprise hasn't started a heated discussion regarding a Klingon Plot.
No..It was the God damned Romulans!!!!!!
They have the cloaking device..They violated the Neutral Zone"!!!!!!

I hate it when that happens....

adv-weird_worlds3.jpg

Forum List

Back