Do you honestly think we will get a TAX CUT?

Do you think you will get a Tax Cut Now?

• Yes Only Under Obama's Plan

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Yes Only Under McCain's Plan

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No Not AT All

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes Under Both Plans

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
...Both parties are in the pockets of corporations, because of lobbyist. We need lobbyist for the middle and lower class's. We need a voice in washington, ...

I must be old... My 5th grade history teacher told me my congressman was my lobbyist in Washington DC.

What the fuck happened?

-Joe

What the fuck happened?

Lots of things.

The most recent thing that happened of any real significance is that the Soviet Empire fell.

When that happened the master class that controls this nation no longer really needed the USA to protect them from the commies who'd have lined them up against the wall and shot them.

Now the happy American middle class is no longer necessay.

Now, Americans are much like the German people who were forced to become Hessians. Our military are basically the enforcement arm of the world's wealthy. They are sent where they can do the most good for the fewest people.

The only connection our military has to America is that Americans pay for it, and of course we send off our boys to die for them.

We as apeople are basically owned lock stock and barrel by masters of the universe we do not vote into power.

The jig's up about who really owns and controls this nation, if you're really paying attention.

Not that knowing all that is particularly helpful to any of us, of course.

the system is so pervasive, so totally in control that the ONLY people who are NOT slaves, are those who are openly criminal. But even they are still tools to the system since they are forced to steal and then use that fiat money which the bankers control totally.

Since most people are by nature, not criminals, the vast majority of us are simply nothing more than sheep. Some of us are reaosnably well taken care sheep, some of us are thrown to the wolves sheep, but sheep we are every one.

Myself included, BTW.

Last edited:
I think way more middle class tax bills will be slashed under McCain compared to Obama.

Of course that's because so many people will be out of work.

Taxes? LOL

We don't have a revenue problem. WE HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM! How hard is that for the a$$ wipes in Washington to see?!?

As hard to understand when your sitting in that big leather chair on your Cessna Citation X jet on the way to a golf outing. lol, Remember these are the same people that tell us all that we need American energy but require their personal vehicles sit in front of of the Capitol with the A/C running for a half hour prior to them getting out, so that it will be nice and cool when they get in their SUV's that get 9 miles a gallon with a personel driver so they won't get to hot.

Forum List

Back