Do you hold internet grudges??

It goes with the territory having "The List". There are a handful of members that have been very offended by it's existence. There was one or two in the past that actually attacked the whole message board with the obscene Key Words you can see on the bottom of several threads. I very much dislike anyone that would go to that length because of being "Listed" and referred to as an idiot or a moron. It's probably that "The List" is viewed by a lot of people and won't just go away. The longevity of my ridicule is annoying. The worst offenders ALWAYS get banned because of their posts on other threads involving other people but they seem to single out "The List" as a place for revenge.

The contributors to the "Political Tragedy" thread have spent hundreds of hours focused on myself and the relative standing of "The List" taking a thread started by someone that was concerned about the shooting in Arizona. When that thread reached about 4,000 posts on the merits of the OP from people that genuinely cared about that horrible event about half a dozen worthless dweebs hijacked it because it was the only one close enough to overtake "The List" on post count. Their "revenge" has been amusing.

My original purpose was to overtake the Morman thread because I hate organized religion..especially the Mormans. I accomplished that goal. That REALLY pissed of a couple of the religious people on this MB. They are part of the same group as the "Tragedy" thread theft daisey chain.

Do I hold a grudge against them? Not any more than I did when I first figured out what pieces of shit they were long before any of this activity of late. Ya..I despise pissants, weasels, liars, bullies, weak little dick fucks that can't do anything on their own, cowards, people that have never put anything of value on the line in their entire lives yet believe being an invasive rodent is an equal substitute for standing up and showing courage .....always have ...always will.

I saw many of these vermin in school but few since then. The anonymity of the internet seems to be a magnet for these worthless pukes. Hold a grudge. Not any more than I do with cockroaches.

People that disagree with me I have no problem with if they can back their point of view with at least some intelligence and effort. I respect those people very much. I respect veterans just for stepping up and putting their lives on the line. They get special consideration. They have to be incredibly stupid and rude to make me dislike them.

If I decide someone is worthless it is hard for them to change my mind...but it has happened. I have been wrong about very few people in my lifetime....a couple of people on this MB.

Probably more than anyone wanted to read... Sorry.
did i make that frigging thing yet?

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

nope, not at all. this is really all meaningless. I don't even really hate gaybikersailor. I just pretend to.

I don't hate you either Spoonertard.

You're not important enough to even be disliked.

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

nope, not at all. this is really all meaningless. I don't even really hate gaybikersailor. I just pretend to.

I don't hate you either Spoonertard.

You're not important enough to even be disliked.

Go back to the bowels of your ship.

I get into a fist fight with everyone I disagree with on the internet.

fist_fight_44275.jpg

Damn! Another one back from the dead.

thanks Gracie, say good night.

*sigh*

I can barely recall what I said, how the hell can I hold a grudge on what other people say?

I was bored last night so i whored up a bunch of old threads

Forum List

Back