Do you hear what they say or what you think they say?

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
Confused? Those that actually listen to them are....:eusa_think:

John Edwards, would keep troops in the region to intervene in an Iraqi genocide and be prepared for military action if violence spills into other countries.
(Edwards, has tried to position himself as the more forceful antiwar candidate by criticizing both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama for not pushing hard enough in the Senate to bring the troops home. Well, which is it?)

Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York would leave residual forces to fight terrorism and to stabilize the Kurdish region in the north.
she said that there were “remaining vital national security interests in Iraq” that would require a continuing deployment of American troops. (Mrs. Clinton has been equally vocal in making “bringing the troops home” a central theme. In February, she said her message to the Iraqi government would be simple: “I would say ‘I’m sorry, it’s over. ? Well, which is it?)

Barack Obama of Illinois would leave a military presence of as-yet unspecified size in Iraq to provide security for American personnel, fight terrorism and train Iraqis.(“It is time to bring our troops home because it has made us less safe,” Mr. Obama said to a throng of supporters, cheering wildly despite the pouring rain, at a campaign stop in New Hampshire. ?? Well, which is it ?)

Joseph Biden has proposed setting up separate regions for the three major ethnic and religious groups in Iraq until a stable central government is established before removing most American troops. We STAY???)

Confused? Those that actually listen to them are....:eusa_think:

John Edwards, would keep troops in the region to intervene in an Iraqi genocide and be prepared for military action if violence spills into other countries.
(Edwards, has tried to position himself as the more forceful antiwar candidate by criticizing both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama for not pushing hard enough in the Senate to bring the troops home. Well, which is it?)

Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York would leave residual forces to fight terrorism and to stabilize the Kurdish region in the north.
she said that there were “remaining vital national security interests in Iraq” that would require a continuing deployment of American troops. (Mrs. Clinton has been equally vocal in making “bringing the troops home” a central theme. In February, she said her message to the Iraqi government would be simple: “I would say ‘I’m sorry, it’s over. ? Well, which is it?)

Barack Obama of Illinois would leave a military presence of as-yet unspecified size in Iraq to provide security for American personnel, fight terrorism and train Iraqis.(“It is time to bring our troops home because it has made us less safe,” Mr. Obama said to a throng of supporters, cheering wildly despite the pouring rain, at a campaign stop in New Hampshire. ?? Well, which is it ?)

Joseph Biden has proposed setting up separate regions for the three major ethnic and religious groups in Iraq until a stable central government is established before removing most American troops. We STAY???)

we voted to pull out before we voted to stay........

we voted to pull out before we voted to stay........

I can see the need for a new poll. What percentage of the troops should stay and what percentage should come home ? and by what day, month or year. Guess right and you TOO could become the nominee !!!!:eusa_dance:

I can see the need for a new poll. What percentage of the troops should stay and what percentage should come home ? and by what day, month or year. Guess right and you TOO could become the nominee !!!!:eusa_dance:

if you pull half way out are you still a virgin?

Forum List

Back