Do You Have To Take Medication Daily for Anything?

Do You Take Daily Medication(s)?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No (but I should)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... one thing or more than one thing?

or are you "anti medication"?

I have 2 things I take daily (but don't HAVE to)

I have COPD...

I should be on medication while reading this board but there is no drug good enough to make some of the stuff I read on this board funny!

I take 8 to 9 hydrocodone a day and usually drink some. I get along ok. j/k

I can't be funny on demand.
But I can be annoying at anytime.

I take (as anyone knows that reads my posts regularly) an anti-depressant and BC pills (not to prevent pregnancy but for hormones) ....

I take (as anyone knows that reads my posts regularly) an anti-depressant and BC pills (not to prevent pregnancy but for hormones) ....

So, you're...a girl?

what's hydrocodone?

Facepalm Girl.png

So, you're...a girl?

yeah... I don't sound like one? ;)
a woman to be exact...

Ok, I'll be serious for just a moment. Hydrocodone is a narcotic pain reliever that many people take for pain. When I had surgery I had some, but like all narcos, it takes more and more to work after using it for a while. I do not like them.

So, you're...a girl?

a woman to be exact...

Let not go too far, oh wait you wrote woman and not lady, so sorry... :)

Ok, I'll be serious for just a moment. Hydrocodone is a narcotic pain reliever that many people take for pain. When I had surgery I had some, but like all narcos, it takes more and more to work after using it for a while. I do not like them.

I could have looked it up .... I have heard of oxycodone but not hydro

Another word for Vicodin and I have been given countless of prescriptions for that little pill and have never taken it because it knock me out for a few days...

Just one pill does it!

For Bonzi reading pleasure:

Hydrocodone/paracetamol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, you're...a girl?

a woman to be exact...

Let not go too far, oh wait you wrote woman and not lady, so sorry... :)

if nothing else Bruce, I know myself.... ;)

I could have looked it up .... I have heard of oxycodone but not hydro

Oh I know you could have! But you did NOT! You made the man do it! DAMN!!!!!!

Another word for Vicodin and I have been given countless of prescriptions for that little pill and have never taken it because it knock me out for a few days...

Just one pill does it!

For Bonzi reading pleasure:

Hydrocodone/paracetamol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I should know that, I have been prescribed Vicodin when I have had root canals.... good stuff.

It's in health and lifestyle.
People are not forced to answer, but, if they are OK with sharing that's fine.
They can also just say yes or no.

Since it's option, I don't see a problem with it.
Your political affiliation and who you vote for is very personal to some people as well.

No, I take nothing. I eat good and stay physical so no meds for me. I don't trust doctors any more than I trust lawyers or politicians, the one time I let one prescribe stuff for me it was a joke, he was just lining his pockets.

The fad for hormone replacement, lower cholesterol, mood stabilizers, etc. are making big pharma ungodly wealthy. We are the drug capital of the world, legal and no so legal. Why so many Americans need to be so doped up is a mystery.

No, I take nothing. I eat good and stay physical so no meds for me. I don't trust doctors any more than I trust lawyers or politicians, the one time I let one prescribe stuff for me it was a joke, he was just lining his pockets.

The fad for hormone replacement, lower cholesterol, mood stabilizers, etc. are making big pharma ungodly wealthy. We are the drug capital of the world, legal and no so legal. Why so many Americans need to be so doped up is a mystery.

You can get a Dr. to give you pretty much any kind of medication you want.....
It's not hard, and, unless you have something totally verifiable by a blood test, it's all a guessing game.
You know your own body better than any Dr. does.

Forum List

Back