Do you have the Sunday Ticket or Redzone Channel?

I don't watch football. Haven't watched for the last two years when they started pissing on our nations flag and national anthem. This year makes the third year I'm not watching, and I'm not alone...

Ratings way down for NFL opener

You can only spit in the face of the people that are paying your paycheck so many times, and then they're fed up.

How do you watch the NFL games

I don't. When entertainers start insulting the symbols of my country I no longer find them entertaining.
" my country "

Our Country?
In the current atmosphere it seems impossible to know who considers the USA "our" country. There are far too many
who want to see my country abolished and replaced with something unreconizable. I am happy you consider the USA
"our" country.

How do you watch the NFL games

I don't. When entertainers start insulting the symbols of my country I no longer find them entertaining.
" my country "

Our Country?
In the current atmosphere it seems impossible to know who considers the USA "our" country. There are far too many
who want to see my country abolished and replaced with something unreconizable. I am happy you consider the USA
"our" country.
That's sort of what I was getting at. Thank you.

I don't watch football. Haven't watched for the last two years when they started pissing on our nations flag and national anthem. This year makes the third year I'm not watching, and I'm not alone...

You can only spit in the face of the people that are paying your paycheck so many times, and then they're fed up.

Well u sound gay and retarded

Why respond

Why respond
Poor little fbj... you wet your bed last night?

Why respond

Can I wet your face

Why respond

Can I wet your face
Oh... so you're a democrat.

Why respond

Can I wet your face
Oh... so you're a democrat.

Nope

Why respond
You asked. If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. Get more creative with your
insults yours are tired and childish.

Why respond
You asked. If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. Get more creative with your

What's your boyfriend name

I have a special hookup to the nfl Sunday ticket for 48 dollars. Pm me if interested

Why respond

What's your boyfriend name
Using sexuality as an insult is no different than using skin color, religion, or race as an insult that makes you
beneath contempt and a bottom feeding troll. It reinforces the belief that you are a child and a childish one
at that. Grow up

Forum List

Back