Do You Have Scruples?

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
A female friend that you have known for 30 years is on her death bed. She asks you for one last favor, of course you say "yes." So you lean over the bed, and she asks you to make love to her. Well, it is her last request, and you are pretty much obligated, so you say "of course." You and her at going at it pretty heavy, when she takes her last breath. Do you finish?

A female friend that you have known for 30 years is on her death bed. She asks you for one last favor, of course you say "yes." So you lean over the bed, and she asks you to make love to her. Well, it is her last request, and you are pretty much obligated, so you say "of course." You and her at going at it pretty heavy, when she takes her last breath. Do you finish?

Sorry. Can't answer that. I'm too young to have had a female friend for thirty years. Will have to defer to the old'uns.

....I wonder how many would have finished anyway. :eusa_whistle:

Nah, cuz I don't swing that way.

{Not that there's anything wrong with that yada yada yada.......}

hell yeah I would have finished , I would just thought the ex
was under me , so I was used to a dead piece of ass

i know this thread is meant to be funny...but this happened to a friend of mine...he was making love to her when she suddenly had a brain burst, he mistook her death for climaxing....he drank for around 5 years ...nearly killing himself with booze before he pulled out of it...it happens....its not funny

i know this thread is meant to be funny...but this happened to a friend of mine...he was making love to her when she suddenly had a brain burst, he mistook her death for climaxing....he drank for around 5 years ...nearly killing himself with booze before he pulled out of it...it happens....its not funny

no there ain't nothing funny about that

most men are so self absorbed they wouldn't even know she was dead! :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm... You have to be friends for that long?

Only if there is no nurse available to take over for. A death bed wish is something you really outta reepsect.

Forum List

Back