Do you have killer thighs?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
Skinny thighs could spell your doom - The Body Odd - msnbc.com
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:05 PM PT

At last, good news for anyone who ever despaired of fitting into skinny jeans: Thin thighs might actually kill you. Or at least put a strain on your heart.

That’s the word from Danish researchers who studied more than 2,800 middle-aged people for up to a dozen years, only to find that those with the slimmest thighs had the highest chance of heart disease and premature death.

Especially loved THIS comment <chuckle>
Now if they could just prove that big butts made you live longer I would be very happy.
Eva Pinehurst Id (Friday, September 04, 2009 11:40 AM)

Interesting.

So people with cottage cheese thighs live longer?

I find that rather hard to believe.

Don't believe that you read it accurately at all, Editec.

trina-louis-vuitton.jpg

455498pw150.jpg

Anushka-6.jpg

As opposed to

01m-791821.jpg

At last, good news for anyone who ever despaired of fitting into skinny jeans: Thin thighs might actually kill you. Or at least put a strain on your heart.

That’s the word from Danish researchers who studied more than 2,800 middle-aged people for up to a dozen years, only to find that those with the slimmest thighs had the highest chance of heart disease and premature death.

Now if they could just prove that big butts made you live longer I would be very happy.

Wow, first coffee is good for you, now some sturdy thighs are too...

At this rate, I'm gonna live forever. :cool:

What about the fat stomach theory we've been hearing about for years. It puts a strain on your heart and causes other health problems.

The picture of that anorexic girl is scary skinny. Sheesh.

:woohoo:

What about the fat stomach theory we've been hearing about for years. It puts a strain on your heart and causes other health problems.

The picture of that anorexic girl is scary skinny. Sheesh.

Ought to be a happy medium between obesity and anorexia and other eating disorders, don't you think? This goes for guys as well, except they don't typically suffer from the "skinny" disorders.

I've only killed one man between my thighs. Got a little too excited if you know what I mean. Tryin not to make that mistake again.

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs

Forum List

Back