Do you have Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours"

Really? How many almost 40-year olds do you know that will admit to liking Marilyn Manson, rather than insulting him? You see the makeup, and the clothes, hear the convoluted stories, and that's enough for you...

And while we're defining, what "type" of person likes every thing from Abba to White Zombie?

LOL!

Got your goat!

Actually, you didn't. You're not that good.
That's what the 3 Billy Goats Gruff said.

I have it. Hell, I have the LP. It's nearly twice as old as I am. :razz:

I never did follow the mainstream too closely. I liked what I liked, and to hell with what was "popular" or "in"...
Marylin Manson was very popular with your type.

Really? How many almost 40-year olds do you know that will admit to liking Marilyn Manson, rather than insulting him? You see the makeup, and the clothes, hear the convoluted stories, and that's enough for you...

And while we're defining, what "type" of person likes every thing from Abba to White Zombie?

You left out his music sucks.

Marylin Manson was very popular with your type.

You left out his music sucks.

Leave it to you to take the side of the person that has the largest lip print on your ass. :razz:

That album was in the Top 10 for years! It doesn't matter how old you are,
as of 2007 the album has sold more than 30 million copies, and is on the list of best-selling albums of all time.

Who had Bat out of Hell? Meat was a fat SOB but he sure had some pipes.

Not me, but I did have "Frampton Comes Alive" ~another classic!

I have both in my collection.

My brother bought the frampton when we were teens and the rumors album I think came from my hubbys side of the collection.

Give me an album and I never let it out of the collection even if I dont listen to it.

Anyone posses "midnight at the Oasis" by Maria Mauldar?

I am proud to say I have no meatloaf.

Nah. I was 8. Back then, I still liked Country.. :) Oh, and Journey, and Foreigner.. But that's about it.

as of 2007 the album has sold more than 30 million copies, and is on the list of best-selling albums of all time.

Have that and the others to,. Great passionate rock. Had a couple of geniuses writing for him too in Andrew LLoyd Weber and Jim Steinman .

Have that and the others to,. Great passionate rock. Had a couple of geniuses writing for him too in Andrew LLoyd Weber and Jim Steinman .

Interesting that you bring up Lloyd Webber. I remember seeing this many years ago - it's a British variety duo called Kit and the Widow singing their piece "West End Score" (West End, for those of you not familiar, is the London equivalent of Broadway).

When it first came out I remember several British papers asking why Lloyd Webber didn't take them to court for defamation of character or slander. Most concluded that they were closer to the truth than Lloyd Webber wanted to discuss in public.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBXsYNf1l5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBXsYNf1l5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I have both in my collection.

My brother bought the frampton when we were teens and the rumors album I think came from my hubbys side of the collection.

Give me an album and I never let it out of the collection even if I dont listen to it.

Anyone posses "midnight at the Oasis" by Maria Mauldar?

I am proud to say I have no meatloaf.

I have Maria Mauldar's Midnight At The Oasis CD. I used to be in love with her :eusa_drool: Most of the music on the CD was like roadhouse music, and most of it was written by Wendy Waldman. Really liked "You Make Me High", and "Long hard Climb" a lot.

Hmmm, I have, "Bat Out Of Hell, and "Franpton Comes Alive," two excellent albums IMHO

The original blonde from Night court sings with Meat Loaf on Paradise by the dashboard light on that ablum.

Forum List

Back