Do you have any phobias?

falling down concrete steps or rocks and smashing my teeth to bits...yep, this is my phobia.

OMG, Kiki I forgot about my teeth one. I have a huge fear of losing my front teeth. I have those dreams too where it happens and I am so glad to wake up.

Not to scare you...but!

Years ago I used to have dreams....but it was like i was awake. I would lay there in bed and i couldn't stop the back of my tongue from pushing HARD against the back of my front teeth! I felt like i was awake, but i couldn't stop it! And every time that happened my teeth would actually push forward and come out!! Then I'd wake up........Within a year later, i had ended up having to have my 4 front teeth removed and a partial put in....That was the weirdest thing i've ever been through!

I don't think I am doing that with my tongue while sleeping. I hope not.:eek: Dentist says all okay at last check up but I just can't imagine losing them in a fall or a fight. lol

I'm a bit claustrophobic. It's not terrible, but even something as simple as completely covering myself with a blanket can make me feel uncomfortable and as though I can't get enough air. Occasionally when I see or read about someone getting stuck in a small space it freaks me out a bit.

Luckily, it's nothing truly debilitating. I don't know how I'd deal with the kind of phobia that really freezes a person up in terror. That must be extremely hard to cope with.

I'm a bit claustrophobic. It's not terrible, but even something as simple as completely covering myself with a blanket can make me feel uncomfortable and as though I can't get enough air. Occasionally when I see or read about someone getting stuck in a small space it freaks me out a bit.

Luckily, it's nothing truly debilitating. I don't know how I'd deal with the kind of phobia that really freezes a person up in terror. That must be extremely hard to cope with.

ok, thanks. me too! this condition is getting worse as I age. recently i was snorkeling with a group who entered a small cavish passageway...i couldn't do it.

Heights aren't my favorite. I don't do roller coasters as a result, yet I 'll climb a ladder to paint my two story house or cut a tree down. I can rationally overcome fear.

Probably because you are not on control of things on a coaster.

Maybe, because I'm really nervous around attractive naked women too. Immersion therapy perhaps?

My phobia...?

\/ this \/

F99FC705-519B-4FE8-8002-B9FBA216E2C4-1919-000002FD693A3E23_zps267765ec.jpg

Okay, I have you all the next visit to the bathroom. Pythons coming out of the toilet...

I hate you. Toilet snakes!!! Yikes. I know that fear all too well. :badgrin:

Not too worry, I'll be there under the bed grabbing your ankle.

:badgrin: That was my childhood phobia. Are you the under the bed boogeyman? :ack-1:

I am all grown up now and I just have those damn toilet snakes haunting me.

Quite frankly, we thought the monster in the closet was doing such a good job, the boogeyman could take break. He has an opening on Thursday. Has a bad cold though, there will probably be some heavy breathing.

I hate you. Toilet snakes!!! Yikes. I know that fear all too well. :badgrin:

:badgrin: That was my childhood phobia. Are you the under the bed boogeyman? :ack-1:

I still get into bed very quickly in the middle of the night.:redface:

I'm less worried about snakes when I use the toilet...I always lift the lid in public restrooms.:eek:

VGQbO.gif

I still get into bed very quickly in the middle of the night.:redface:

I'm less worried about snakes when I use the toilet...I always lift the lid in public restrooms.:eek:

VGQbO.gif

That's funny Sherry about jumping into bed still.:badgrin:

I am fine at home it is just like beach bathrooms for some reason and ones more in the wilderness like campgrounds, parks etc... I am just sure the snakes are waiting for me.

Forum List

Back