Do you have a teenager?

Mini EZ sounds like a nice kid.

I actualy hate teeneagers. Especially if they have cell phones and text alot. Or if they say "whatever" and roll thier eyes. Or if they expect you to buy them a BMW. Or if they don't appreciate anything thier caregivers do for them...kind of like how I was back then except without the cell phone.

She is a good kid, I don't know how I got so lucky!
And I swear, she thanks me for EVERYTHING I do for her, be it if I make her lunch or dinner, buy her a pack of gum or new jeans, wash her clothes....next up is TEACHING her how to wash her own clothes!

(and as God as my witness, she just came downstairs, asked where the tape was, I told her and she said, "Thank You!")

Weird!

I forgot to mention mine were polite as well. It is nice.

Mine too. VERY polite.

My mom listens to modern rock - always has and shes 50.

But I'm not a teenager.

It wouldn't be weird to see my mom jamming to Nickleback or Linkin Park at all... Even Greenday...

these are all well known pop or rock groups played on the radio.

My daughter took a lot of my CD's from the day, Pixies, Replacements, X, They Might be Giants, Husker Du, et all and downloaded them on her ipod.

She also has a variation of classical music on there too, along with some bands I've never heard of, which is how it should be!

Mine to. She wants to be Henry Rollins nurse when she grows up. Her words, not mine.

My daughter took a lot of my CD's from the day, Pixies, Replacements, X, They Might be Giants, Husker Du, et all and downloaded them on her ipod.

She also has a variation of classical music on there too, along with some bands I've never heard of, which is how it should be!

Mine to. She wants to be Henry Rollins nurse when she grows up. Her words, not mine.

Oh too funny! My daughter has a "Black Flag" shirt, I saw them at an all ages show a long time ago............

What does polite mean?

Yes ma'am no ma'am or thank you for coming to eat our Smorgasbord?

Looks like a nice guy.

Attachments

• $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 59
My mom listens to modern rock - always has and shes 50.

But I'm not a teenager.

It wouldn't be weird to see my mom jamming to Nickleback or Linkin Park at all... Even Greenday...

You were a teenager in the mid 80's weren't you?

Why not The Rammones or even Cheap Trick...

If you're going to own that you have to have "surrender" and a copy of SLC punk on DVD...

Last edited:

She has a Ramones t shirt too....if I named all the bands I like/listen to I'd run out of room.

I'm also a big Neil Young fan,,, he is growing on her lol.

Remember this?

I was only 7 when this came out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqiCrbSVTd8]You're my Obsession - Anime! (Obsession by Animotion with lyrics in description) - YouTube[/ame]

She has a Ramones t shirt too....if I named all the bands I like/listen to I'd run out of room.

I'm also a big Neil Young fan,,, he is growing on her lol.

Thats cool......

I listen to a lot of stuff..... Even new wave, which I have dug a lot recently.

Stuff like a flock of seagulls and such......

I like this song.... It reminds me of the 80's...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk]A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran - YouTube[/ame]

What kind of things are they 'into?'

What do they do for fun?

Mini EZ is loving her classes, she loves her comparative religion class, AP US History Class and her English class,,and is learning to love her German class.

For fun she loves anything Star Wars and Kevin Smith and Quentin Tarantino Movies, hanging with her best friend Leslie and of course playing with our 3 cats. She's back to reading novels for in her spare time, which is great!

the boy loves his saxophone, his computer/video games, his friends... loves traveling with us and going to museums. loves the house on the jersey shore, he loves his fencing classes and school classes except for math, which he doesn't love. on TV, he likes NCIS and Big Bang Theory. He also loves reading, particularly mythology, Rick Riordan books and the 007 books right now.

And he loves Rupert too! :D

He's a good boy, you must be so proud of him! And you're a good mom, I know you and he do many wonderful things together....he's a lucky guy to have such great parents! Tell him I found the necklace, but you guys have to come to Indiana to get it! :D

that, too! lol..

very proud. as i know you are of mini EZ.

I will tell him! he loved the rupert for governor link!!

When the (#2) wife and I established our home, her son was a mid-teen and quite a handfull. He was obiously the spitting image of her psychotic ex with repect to manners and attitude. I remember telling him that it was only out of deference and respect to his mother that I didn't beat the ever loving shit out of him. I did once pop him a good one, but he more than asked for it.

We're fairly well pals now. He joined the AF, got married, fought some Bronze Star shit in Afghanistan, and still has an attitude albeit somewhat reserved.

Forum List

Back