Do you have a problem with the Black Panthers putting a 10 thousand $ bounty up ??

if you are black and don't have a problem with the 10 thousand $ bounty the New Black Panther Party place on Zimmerman you are a RACIST !!

Looks like Mikhail Muhammad has created his 15-minutes of fame (or infamy) and managed in one brief moment to change the conversation.

The issue is an armed man killed an unarmed adolescent. That's where the focus needs to be; comments need to be measured yet fools like Muhammad and yidnar will never wait until all the facts are in which can be substantiated. Both seem to want to fan the flames of hatred and fear.
you didn't see me on the news making a racial issue out of this !!! you saw the president though !!

if you are black and don't have a problem with the 10 thousand $ bounty the New Black Panther Party place on Zimmerman you are a RACIST !!

Rev. Jesse Jackson Denounces New Black Panther Bounty On George Zimmerman | Mediaite

I don't see him denouncing it in his statement.

“You have preached about the groups who come out and rally about them being peaceful, how important it is they remain peaceful,” said anchor Amy Kaufeldt, “and yet there are groups like the New Black Panther Party that came out and put out flyers that say, ‘wanted alive or dead’ for George Zimmerman. What do you think about the group and the group’s remaining people?”

“The violence comes from Zimmerman,” Rev. Jackson replied. “The cover-up from the police department. We would do well to remain disciplined, focused and non-violent. Any diversion from that takes attention away from Zimmerman and Trayvon and the family. I hope we remain in the face of all these provocations, focused and non-violent. We need to keep the focus on trayvon, and who killed him and how that killing will be processed.”

I used your own link.

He did not denounce it. He simply said we must remain disciplined and focused, and non-violent.......but then turns around and says inflammatory things drumming up said violence. He's being unbelievably hypocritical.

Rev. Jesse Jackson Denounces New Black Panther Bounty On George Zimmerman | Mediaite

Denounced again, and again.

“You have preached about the groups who come out and rally about them being peaceful, how important it is they remain peaceful,” said anchor Amy Kaufeldt, “and yet there are groups like the New Black Panther Party that came out and put out flyers that say, ‘wanted alive or dead’ for George Zimmerman. What do you think about the group and the group’s remaining people?”

“The violence comes from Zimmerman,” Rev. Jackson replied. “The cover-up from the police department. We would do well to remain disciplined, focused and non-violent. Any diversion from that takes attention away from Zimmerman and Trayvon and the family. I hope we remain in the face of all these provocations, focused and non-violent. We need to keep the focus on trayvon, and who killed him and how that killing will be processed.”

"The violence comes from Zimmerman"?

Jackson is a race baiting asshole.... in my opinion.

That is a CMA answer.

It is not a denouncement.

A denouncement would be a condemnation of the bounty. I don't see that. All I see is Jessie Jackson trying to appear non-violent all the while he's saying something totally different in from of a crowd of angry blacks.

"Blacks are under attack"

'Blacks are under attack says Jesse "I'm playin the race card" Jackson' | Western Journalism.com

Now if the KKK took out a bounty on the Black Panthers would that be racist or does the racism get cancelled out somehow?

you almost get the impression that the left is glad this shooting happened so they can drum up division and anger to galvanize their base !!

That is a CMA answer.

It is not a denouncement.

A denouncement would be a condemnation of the bounty. I don't see that. All I see is Jessie Jackson trying to appear non-violent all the while he's saying something totally different in from of a crowd of angry blacks.

"Blacks are under attack"

'Blacks are under attack says Jesse "I'm playin the race card" Jackson' | Western Journalism.com

I denounce it; Jackson was circumspect, yes.

Looks like Mikhail Muhammad has created his 15-minutes of fame (or infamy) and managed in one brief moment to change the conversation.

The issue is an armed man killed an unarmed adolescent. That's where the focus needs to be; comments need to be measured yet fools like Muhammad and yidnar will never wait until all the facts are in which can be substantiated. Both seem to want to fan the flames of hatred and fear.
you didn't see me on the news making a racial issue out of this !!! you saw the president though !!
and a gang of white kids didn't loot wallgreens either!!

From your link:

Kaufeldt asked, “If a few weeks down the road this grand jury comes back and they do not file charges or decide that charges are warranted in this case, what will you be thinking, and what do you think the community as a whole will do?”

“Tthe world will continue to intensify its protest,” Rev. Jackson predicted. “It’s a blatant injustice and intolerable at this time.”

<<<It's obvious they have already convicted Zimmerman and don't care about how the trial comes out, if there is one.

They wont pay the bounty,and you dont want to go that way with us whitey.
you and your species are a joke !! when white Americans get tired of your kind even your left wing handlers won't be able to help you if you start rioting !!!

Now if the KKK took out a bounty on the Black Panthers would that be racist or does the racism get cancelled out somehow?

Holder would have the FBI making arrests within the hour.
very true !!! so far holders accomplishments are protecting the black panthers who tried to threatened voters in 2008 ,the fast and furious cover up ,and going after states trying to prevent voter fraud by requiring id at the ballot box !!

Forum List

Back