Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • What's sex?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
if so, what makes you think it's low?
How often do you want to have sex?

As a 38 year old male my libido is decreasing. If there wasn't so much sexuality (exposed women's bodies to be particular) in society I might be less up for sex than I am.

I guess I get in the mood every few days or so. Sometimes a particularly sexy woman or something on television gets me in the mood like earlier today; I saw a latina woman who I thought her voice and way of talking was sexy.

She caused me to visit my harddrive for any Latina 18 & over only videos that I have haha.

you had me until the visit to your hard drive....

Yes, my good ole hard drive haha.

My sex drive has slowed way down. Everything still works, but I don't have frequent thought about sex line I used to. If I see a woman I am really attracted to, then my dick gets hard. But then something distracts me and I lose interest.

Tonight after The Walking Dead I watch Talking Dead, the after show with guests from the show there to talk about the episode that was just shown. Tonight Rosita was on Talking dead. She's this mega hot, mega sexy Hispanic chick. On Talking Dead her very nice, voluptuous titties were virtually falling out of her top. Not only did I get hard watching her on TV but I thought I was going to blow a load (but I did not).

So, the thing is, if I am into a sexual situation with someone then I can perform as well as ever. However, if I am not directly involved in such a situation then sex is just not on my mind anymore. When we get older we go from being wolves (always on the hunt) to domesticated house dogs (rub my belly and I may pop a rod). There's other things that hold my attention besides fucking. And now that my testosterone levels are waning I can focus on my other interests. If I am dating someone, then I can bang once per day. But if not involved with anybody I rarely think and fucking anymore. I go to work. On the weekends I go to the firing range, go fishing, go paintballing, work in my yard, have a cookout, whatever.

My point being that a declining sex drive is a wonderful thing! Freedom is a wonderful thing!

Forum List

Back