Do you have a lot of fat people around you?

People need to take personal responsibility for their health. Obesity is NOT healthy. However, they need to turn off the TV, get outside, and exercise. The amount of Fast Food advertising on TV is sickening, and causes people to crave the worst foods for them, even subliminally.

I am not overweight, and I hate fast food, yet find myself craving fried chicken, pizza, burgers, ribs, and everything else they throw at me. I purposely don't eat that food. Check the calories. You can eat more than a daily, recommended calorie intake with one fast food meal. Burgers that are 800 - 1,000 calories, then add fries, and a soft drink, milk shake, or cookie. It is insane.

As I have said 1000 times here.... just under 70% of American healthcare illnesses are related to their diet and sedentary lifestyle.
If Americans were serious about reducing the WHOPPING cost of premiums and extremely high deductibles - they would eat healthier and stop watching 5 hours of TV per day.

It's that simple.
Nothing will reduce the cost of healthcare more than if Americans would stop eating shit and sitting around.

Changing eating habits can be accomplished by slowly adding changes.

1). Give up soda. It's really hard on ones body. That alone will lead to a drop in weight. Replace with water. It's not easy as sugar is addictive and soft drink industry knows this. Processed toxic food industry also knows.

2). Get up, drink a glass of purified water, and exercise. A simple walk. Something.

3). Cut back on carbs. Eat 4 smaller meals.

The steps above will help one lose weight and feel better.

America tops the obese countries
fatties EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many people you don't like dude. Who do you LIKE?

It must suck to go through you life like that.

You don't like blacks, you don't like Mexicans, you don't like fat people. You don't like Christians.

Maybe make friend with some earthworms, I don't know
you just fked up
you are so racist/hateful/etc that you ASSUME I don't like them
WRONG
I point out FACTS
that's why I add the terms ''facts--not hate'' sometimes

Okay, I'll amend that.

You think you're better than blacks bc you're white
You think you're better than Mexicans bc you're white
You think you're better than fat people bc you're not fat

The line between the above and hate is pretty thin, but okay. I'll give it to you.
..I'm not even going to ask you to explain how you came up with that crap
.....you are also out of your mind--just as idiotic/crazy as these people that say Trump is racist or the WHITE COP idiocy
....I give facts
I RESPOND to LIES
I could say TREE--and you would say I hate blacks/etc
I could say comma, and you would scream RACIST
I could say leaf, and you would scream idiotic crap

As I have said 1000 times here.... just under 70% of American healthcare illnesses are related to their diet and sedentary lifestyle.
If Americans were serious about reducing the WHOPPING cost of premiums and extremely high deductibles - they would eat healthier and stop watching 5 hours of TV per day.

It's that simple.
Nothing will reduce the cost of healthcare more than if Americans would stop eating shit and sitting around.
Sounds like our fearless leader???

It's that simple.
Sounds like our fearless leader???
There is a problem concerning medications that make you balloon, even with strict diets. But the sugar. It's in damn near every packaged foods.

Forum List

Back