Do you have a life outside this board?

Going to bed, I have a long day tomorrow.

I expect the troll faggots will prank call me. They did last time I got drunk and posted my shit. Fuckem. Losers

I don't worry bruh. I cuss you out, I cuss them out. I don't care. Call me, express your rage or invite me for a beer.
One gets a good time. The other gets a lot of headaches if I known where you live.

Like many others on here I post or read post between doing other things and I do some painting, sculpt, still in the learning how to make videos with graphics, etc...
A photo of a painting I did when I was first learning to paint with oils...
kiss-the-son.jpg

Like many others on here I post or read post between doing other things and I do some painting, sculpt, still in the learning how to make videos with graphics, etc...
A photo of a painting I did when I was first learning to paint with oils...
View attachment 130586

That's very nice. You and Gracie are very talented. I am not a very artsy type of person at all. Lol. I can't even make crafts! They come out looking like a 5-year-old made them! :lol:

this is pretty much my social life. I am not fond of being around people and prefer being outside in the yard or off trekking (when able) with my dog. I got a garden finally planted..corn is already up 2 inches and I planted it 7 days ago. Scallions and crook neck squash and zucchini is up...waiting for the carrots to appear. I do a lot of yard work. A LOT.

When we finally get our own place, I plan to start painting again. I don't do canvas. I do anything other than that. Mainly, furniture. I have not done it in over a year now because there is not place to do it, prep for it, get it done, then sell it. We live with a hoarder...so....no space. But once we get our apartment...I plan to start in again.

Oh, and I love Bob Ross and his happy trees! If I don't fall asleep watching, lol.

This is some of my work:

whimsical stuff:

ic1ykg.jpg

xnyd90.jpg

z06c8.jpg

Non whimsical stuff:

nx1dop.jpg

(Raised design using spackle)

kf5qnb.jpg

2aipz07.jpg

That goldfish table is amazing, Gracie. You are VERY talented. They look real!

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.
You don't need a gun to catch a fish.

not talking about fish

I'm talking about mammals.
Fish are not animals?

Forum List

Back