Do you have a favorite Mormon?

The first time I tried to read it, I found it so awful that I put it aside because it was kind of dull...

Then I saw a discussion on an SF Message Board comparing Ender to Hitler, and the discussion was interesting enough that I gave it a second look.

And, nope, it was still a steaming turd of a book.

My son and I both loved it. I'm not sure what makes you think your opinion is so special.

There will come a point in time, Joe, where you won't care what people think of your literary choices, and you won't throw out names of authors to get pussy.

"I was reading Vonnegut last night, and..." (indie girls swoon and drop their panties)

Yeah, fuck that noise. Though, actually, I was reading Vonnegut last night.

My favorite Vonnegut line was when he was discussing some asshole and found it necessary to inform the reader, "This is an asshole. * "

I actually think he's rather funny.

My son and I both loved it. I'm not sure what makes you think your opinion is so special.

There will come a point in time, Joe, where you won't care what people think of your literary choices, and you won't throw out names of authors to get pussy.

"I was reading Vonnegut last night, and..." (indie girls swoon and drop their panties)

Yeah, fuck that noise. Though, actually, I was reading Vonnegut last night.

Ummm, guy, I'm a science fiction fan... it's not the pussy genre...

And never cared for Vonnegut that much.

Do like Asimov, Heinlein, and Philip K. Dick as authors...

I thought it was an awful book because, honestly, it was kind of repetitive. It's what a lot of these guys do. They have maybe 30 pages of an actually story and do 270 pages of filler to get to a novel.

Or a least favorite one?

In RT?

Yes, several in fact...they are some of my homies/groupies/friends!

If one took a group shot of all my RT friends (I don't mean acquaintances) they cover the spectrum of politics, religion, race and heritage.

Forum List

Back