Do you have a daughter?

What the hell are you talking about, Granny?

Have you even read one thing that anyone except yourself has said in this thread, or as a matter of fact ... any other thread on this board?

I quoted .....

Yeah, well good luck explaining to the teacher's union that you didn't hire suck-gut numb-nuts because you thought he looked like a child molester.

Whoops..that was in response to SHattered's comment, above, about hiring or not hiring on basis of appearance.

With this .....

suck-gut numb-nuts should have been a good "heads up" BEFORE he/she/it was hired --- during the interview! Then investigated! So they would be STOPPED from going to school after school getting hired.

Too many people NOT doing their jobs! "Pay me the money ... I don't care who gets hired we need teachers!"

BS!!!!! Give me a break!!

Follow the thread and try not to get lost.

i have a son.

kids are bombed with sexual ads...sexual this and that...then parents are shocked when they dress like this and have sex. there are high heels for infants. parents set no limits because they are too busy being "friends" with their kids.

I am not my son's friend. He has his own peer group and I have mine. I have no fear of standing up to my son who is 26. I firmly believe that if you let a kid act like an ass or piece of...then that is what they become.

I was in shock when I realized that my son lost his virginity at 12. yes you read that right 12. a fact i am not proud, again there are 3 drives...hunger, thrist and sex. you cannot stop any of them. you simply try to control it and dont be stupid....sex education works. I make real sure my grandchild would not be from a kid....by educating my son on birth control....btw I taught sex ed when they allowed it in public schools.

This ^ is the reason that this activity is swept under that table, with only a slap on the hand, in most cases. It is not totally different for boys, it is the same crime.

If I had nailed one of my teachers in high school, I would have been thrilled.

It is different for us boys.

If I had nailed one of my teachers in high school, I would have been thrilled.

It is different for us boys.

you would be thrilled and perhaps emotionally crippled by the experience of being young and having sex with an older woman....all them little things add up....

you would be thrilled and perhaps emotionally crippled by the experience of being young and having sex with an older woman....all them little things add up....

My fiancee dated a 31 year old woman when he was 19. They dated for 2 years, and he was messed up in the head for years after that because of that relationship.

Not that it was a teacher/student thing, but I think because of the age difference and such.

But now I have him straighened out.....:eusa_angel: :eusa_shifty:

What, the comment that Disney characters play virgin like characters, so they should maintain decorum in real life? You're just mad because I brought up your idol "Hannah Montana" and her semi-nude picture, again proving you wrong.

Is that so? Despite the labeling of that photo as "topless" by the media, I would be interested to see anyone attempt to open a "topless bar" and have dancers covered with blankets like that. He wouldn't stay open very long, and the "topless" label is thus inaccurate. It implies that there's a tit shot. When I first heard that there was outrage over her taking a "topless" photo, I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of our culture. When I actually saw the photo that provoked so much "outrage," I wanted to hit someone or something.

Nor did the picture seem especially sexualized to me. She looked more like an anorexic Somalian boy than anything else.

I appreciate the character of Hannah Montana; generally I think Disney sexualizes kids.

Is that so? I've always thought the exact opposite; that Disney generally attempts to infantilize them. Consider the distortion of the Hercules story, for instance. In the actual mythological tale, Hera, Zeus's wife, attempted to murder Hercules. (He was the son of Zeus and a mistress.) In the Disney film, it was changed so that Hera was his mother, and Hades attempted to murder him.

Just to clarify, do you have any evidence that indicates that the nature of sexual contact between females that are legal adults and adolescent males that are legal minors is "emotionally crippling"? That seems to be accepted as an unchallenged doctrine, but I've seen a rather different picture. For instance, I'm amazed that Mary Kay Letourneau is still defined as a "rapist" or "child molester" after she married her "victim."

It seems to me that the major abuse in that case was the state intervention into a consensual relationship.

Forum List

Back