Do you have a daughter?

Very scary Echo. We have two grand-daughters just this age. With the "movie stars & singers" they look up to these days and their antics ... it gets more scary all of the time ...

... then ... you have the 'teachers' that contribute to the problem too!

Very scary Echo. We have two grand-daughters just this age. With the "movie stars & singers" they look up to these days and their antics ... it gets more scary all of the time ...

... then ... you have the 'teachers' that contribute to the problem too!

Uh, what do you mean by "The Teachers" Granny? How do they contribute to the problem? :eusa_whistle:

I'm a teacher, and a parent of a 13 year old girl. My girl is a tomboy/rocker-all she wants to wear are her KISS/LED ZEPPELIN/SMITHS/THE CLASH/MOTER HEAD/ETC............ T-shirts (thank goodness!)

...... Uh, what do you mean by "The Teachers" Granny? How do they contribute to the problem? .....

Not ALL teachers. Sorry, if you took my statement to mean so ... if you did. I am talking about the ones that make the news, and the ones that do not make the news, because some young teenage boy or girl thinks it is exciting to have an affair with their teacher. So the case, the abuse, and the crime, just go un-reported.

lafave.jpg

No Jail Time Ordered for Debra Lafave

Teacher on Paid Leave for Sex with Students | RejectSociety.com

ReviewJournal.com - News - Durango teacher accused of sex acts with student

Teachers Gone Wild

What's behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?

This is what I was talking about. And then you have some numb nut judges that let them get away with it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Not ALL teachers. Sorry, if you took my statement to mean so ... if you did. I am talking about the ones that make the news, and the ones that do not make the news, because some young teenage boy or girl thinks it is exciting to have an affair with their teacher. So the case, the abuse, and the crime, just go un-reported.

This is what I was talking about.

Ah, yeah, a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch girl!

They give love a bad name.

Hot for Teacher!

Schools Out For Summer!

I don't like Mondays.....

Gotcha Granny! :eusa_angel:

If a teenage boy has an affair with the teacher, he's a hero.

It totally different for boys.

In their new book “So Sexy So Soon” authors Diane Levin and Jean Kilbourne write about the trend of children becoming sexualized at a young age due to media images and marketing campaigns that encourage youth to be “sexy,” and they offer advice on how parents can protect their kids. An excerpt.

Grade-school Lolita: ?So Sexy So Soon? - Back to School - Today.msnbc.com

It's true.

I can't believe the stuff I see on TV, now.

When I was a kid you'd have been locked up for showing what is standard fare nowadays to children.

It's true.

I can't believe the stuff I see on TV, now.

When I was a kid you'd have been locked up for showing what is standard fare nowadays to children.

Not just tv, any middle school or high school in America.

(Well, except maybe the home schooled and the Amish)

If a teenage boy has an affair with the teacher, he's a hero.

It totally different for boys.

This ^ is the reason that this activity is swept under that table, with only a slap on the hand, in most cases. It is not totally different for boys, it is the same crime.

The big convictions have been women,not men, who have had affairs with their underaged students.

I know I'm pretty disgusted with Disney channel. The way those girls dress and act. I know Cali is far away and different, but I'm sorry, I just don't want my little girl to dress in sequins, spandex and belly- and ass-showing clothing.

Hannah Montana doesn't, thank goodness.

the Big Convictions Have Been Women,not Men, Who Have Had Affairs With Their Underaged Students.

I Know I'm Pretty Disgusted With Disney Channel. The Way Those Girls Dress And Act. I Know Cali Is Far Away And Different, But I'm Sorry, I Just Don't Want My Little Girl To Dress In Sequins, Spandex And Belly- And Ass-showing Clothing.

Hannah Montana Doesn't, Thank Goodness.

$ht_miley_cyrus_vanity_fair2_080427_mn.jpg

I still like Hannah Montana..though I'm not so impressed with Vanity Fair. I don't encourage my daughter to follow the LIVES of stars. I could care less what they do with their own time. I do care what they do in shows which are aimed at kids. And Hannah Montana is fine by me.

I still like Hannah Montana..though I'm not so impressed with Vanity Fair. I don't encourage my daughter to follow the LIVES of stars. I could care less what they do with their own time. I do care what they do in shows which are aimed at kids. And Hannah Montana is fine by me.

\

Ah, so as long as they play "virgin like characters" on tv, it doesn't matter what they do in their private life. Their tv characters are better role models than their real personalities, gotcha.

In the world of internet and tv tabloid shows, nothing a "star" does is private anymore. The girls and boys who are marketed by corporations like Disney need to have a semi-clean private life, dontch think if they want to be "role models" for these kids and their parents.

*Remember, I said the ones marketed by Disney. Didn't that High School Musical girl have her nude pics posted on the internet? As I remember it caused a 'fuss', but she went on to make HSM 3-maybe because she is over 18?

Last edited:
My opinion only ..... as far as the Hannah Montana photo spread in Vanity Fair .... I think it was her parents (Billy Ray Cyrus) that should have had control over that. :cuckoo:

My opinion only ..... as far as the Hannah Montana photo spread in Vanity Fair .... I think it was her parents (Billy Ray Cyrus) that should have had control over that. :cuckoo:

He was too busy combing his mullet.

Forum List

Back