Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
you can select more than one option !

be honest - the poll is not public.

Last edited:
Do I feel hate about the black or Jewish colleague I get along with at work? No.

Do I feel hate when a gang of black teenagers gets on the F Train and starts terrorizing everyone on the car? Yes. I think to myself, "We should get a powerful tranquilizer gun and drop every one of these fucking animals, put them in canvas bags, and fly them to a random African country, dump the bags outside a village, slit the canvas so they can crawl out when they come to, get back on the plane, and go home."

Compared to Bernhard Goetz, my policy is liberal.

For me, the issue isn't so much about HATE, it's about societal incompatability generally. In my view, racial and ethnic groups CLASH, they COMPETE FOR RESOURCES, and they have different ways of speaking, acting and interacting that make FORCED ASSOCIATION A NIGHTMARE.

So. I might not "hate" many individual blacks or Hispanics, but that doesn't change the fact of societal incompatability.

Just like you could have a fun moment or two with a guy or gal, but not necessarily be MARRIAGE MATERIAL with them. Doesn't mean you "hate" him or her, just means... you aren't meant to be with them on that level.

In the race debates, people always seem to have trouble grasping this point. If you don't think we should all live together, you must "hate". Nope, sorry. There's a spectrum here. But then, the egalitarian dogmatists aren't very thoughtful.

Harvard professor Robert Putnam found out some surprising things about "diversity" when he took an honest look at it:

The downside of diversity - The Boston Globe

In multiracial or multiethnic societies, people trust each other LESS, not more. And even within a race, people trust less. People "hunker down like turtles," in his phrasing. I certainly experienced this living in NYC for seven years. It's a warzone of racial hate.

Harvard professor Robert Putnam found out some surprising things about "diversity" when he took an honest look at it:

The downside of diversity - The Boston Globe

In multiracial or multiethnic societies, people trust each other LESS, not more. And even within a race, people trust less. People "hunker down like turtles," in his phrasing. I certainly experienced this living in NYC for seven years. It's a warzone of racial hate.

It's going to fail. :clap2:

Yes the fear of Jews is NO JOKE !

You are afraid to admit that you hate them even confidentially ! ! !

i remember when i was about 7 years old the TV was on back in USSR and they were showing some kind of shitty movie about Lenin. the actor portraying Lenin was pretty bad and he was giving some kind of ludicrous speech so i said "wow lenin is an idiot" ( obviously i didn't know much about Lenin i was just reacting to the movie ).

when my parents heard me say that they were scared shitless :eek: because they knew if i could say something like that at home i could say it also somewhere else ...

and now we're back in the same situation only instead of "the Party" we have the Jews ...

Yes the fear of Jews is NO JOKE !

You are afraid to admit that you hate them even confidentially ! ! !

i remember when i was about 7 years old the TV was on back in USSR and they were showing some kind of shitty movie about Lenin. the actor portraying Lenin was pretty bad and he was giving some kind of ludicrous speech so i said "wow lenin is an idiot" ( obviously i didn't know much about Lenin i was just reacting to the movie ).

when my parents heard me say that they were scared shitless :eek: because they knew if i could say something like that at home i could say it also somewhere else ...

and now we're back in the same situation only instead of "the Party" we have the Jews ...

Yes, you know Jews have a chokehold when you have a whole group of white gentiles in a room, and they're all PETRIFIED of saying something "untoward" about Jews. Joseph Sobran once said, about Jews, "That power is greatest which forbids mention of itself." Extremely true.

Do I feel hate about the black or Jewish colleague I get along with at work? No.

Do I feel hate when a gang of black teenagers gets on the F Train and starts terrorizing everyone on the car? Yes. I think to myself, "We should get a powerful tranquilizer gun and drop every one of these fucking animals, put them in canvas bags, and fly them to a random African country, dump the bags outside a village, slit the canvas so they can crawl out when they come to, get back on the plane, and go home."

That...or you could go back to Europe.

That...or you could go back to Europe.

The problem with this response is that you're acknowledging that whites have an indigenous territory. For you to remain consistent, you'd have to also agree that non-whites should exit Europe/Russia/the U.K. But since you wouldn't do that, how seriously should we take you?

I hate bullies, be they physical bullies, social bullies, economic bullies or intellectual bullies.

Forum List

Back