Do You HATE illegal immigrants as much as the Nazis Hated the Jews?

i agree that they are illegal, i agree we need to strengthen our borders, i even agree we need to figure out if they really all could feasibly be deported...

BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED, IS IT?

Can you answer the questions i asked? all of you...

The OP was a loaded question.
Can you ask the question without loading it?

no:)

it was intentionally loaded MM, so that we can search our souls on it....on all the questions I asked....all loaded questions, purposefully...

care

here's a question for you. I've asked it many times and never got an answer. Why do you liberals think it is A- okay and just fine and dandy to send an American man and woman to work every single day to pay for the entitlements of illegals. Why?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The Jews had been in Germany for several generations and were citizens.

Whereas, the mass flooding of illegals is a relatively new phenomena.

Both illegals and jews went to host countries for economic reasons.

Both groups became a drain on the country.

The Jews drained the life out of their Germany thru banking and other financial means.

Illegals drain the life out of our nation at the bottom of the society.

Either way, both Jews and illegals eventually become parasites to their host country.

Eventually, people will rise up and take matters into their own hands.

Can you answer the questions i asked? all of you...
Your question is a strawman and best asked of those who actually do hate illegals like the Nazis hated the Jews.

And, what part of "nope" in my post above is confusing to you?

if you don't hate them, then your answers will show such, no?

you will be fair and just in answering them, and if you do not have any inner hate but just want to solve this stupid ass mega problem we have, i have every confidence, this will show through...

look at plymco, he didn't answer all of the questions as asked, but his view came through and there is NOT an ounce of hatred in his response imo!

I do not hate illegals and I agree they just want a better life for their families. But they take a risk be breakibg the law And with all risk come consequences I do not agree with birthright citizenship If they want to work give them guest visas And then send them home with ome cash in their pockets

If they want a better life for their families why don't they stay in Mexico and march in the streets? Why do they come to America and march in our streets?

just wondering?

How far will you insist your government go in removing them from our society for all the woes they supposedly brought on to you and our country....

Internment camps like those for the disliked Jews?

Death camps like Auschwitz etc?

Will you let your gvt insist that we citizens carry documents, papers on us at all times so we can prove we belong here every time the Gestapo decides they need them?

Will you deny illegals medical care when they are sick, even if they are willing to pay for it?

Will you deny them critical, life saving care if they can't afford it?

WHERE do you personally, draw the line in your punishment or vengeance towards them?

And for those who are religious, such as myself....Did Christ ever give the caveat of the person who was hungry or sick or needy that you needed to help as though you were helping Christ, had to be a citizen? Do 'humane'' or ''inhumane'' things only relate to legal citizens and not the rest of humanity?

Who is your neighbor according to Christ...was a border involved?

care

so are you saying you want to abolish borders and allow floods of people t6hroughout the world full acess to all resources and services of this country ?

just wondering?

How far will you insist your government go in removing them from our society for all the woes they supposedly brought on to you and our country....

Internment camps like those for the disliked Jews? Don't be ridiculous.

Death camps like Auschwitz etc? Don't be ridiculous.

Will you let your gvt insist that we citizens carry documents, papers on us at all times so we can prove we belong here every time the Gestapo decides they need them? Most carry some type of id now (driver's license). If asked to show id for something, people do it. I just did it today at Kohl's. I didn't sign my credit card they asked to see id. Ok.

Will you deny illegals medical care when they are sick, even if they are willing to pay for it? Nope, give 'em the care then deport them.

Will you deny them critical, life saving care if they can't afford it? Nope, give 'em the care then deport them.

WHERE do you personally, draw the line in your punishment or vengeance towards them? No vengeance . . . . boot the illegals back to their country and if they want to come here to live fine. Just as long as they do it legally.

And for those who are religious, such as myself....Did Christ ever give the caveat of the person who was hungry or sick or needy that you needed to help as though you were helping Christ, had to be a citizen? Do 'humane'' or ''inhumane'' things only relate to legal citizens and not the rest of humanity? They've been getting humane treatment forever, they're still here aren't they? Problem not solved. Boot the illegals and have them come in legally.

The OP was a loaded question.
Can you ask the question without loading it?

it was intentionally loaded MM, so that we can search our souls on it....on all the questions I asked....all loaded questions, purposefully...

care

here's a question for you. I've asked it many times and never got an answer. Why do you liberals think it is A- okay and just fine and dandy to send an American man and woman to work every single day to pay for the entitlements of illegals. Why?

FIRST, i believe sweet willy posted statistics that showed that half of the illegals here are paying taxes...yes...illegally using fake id, but half ARE paying them...in someone elses name...and their employers are also paying them for these employees via payroll taxes.

ut having said that, I do NOT believe we should be paying the way for the illegals with our hard earned dollar....

As far as schooling their children that are born here, well, they are citizens according to the constitution...and paying for the ones not here legally is not my idea of fun either...but please note that if these people bought homes, they are paying property taxes for the schools and even if they are only paying to rent a home, that rent money as well goes towards the property taxes that pay for schools in many states....

But YES, that bothers me as a liberal, because it is taking away from our schools to a degree....by making them more crowded and making our own citizen children have less of an opportunity of a better education that a smaller class size gives.

I do not believe we should be paying for their health insurance, but I also do not believe we can as a country, stop the paying of emergency room care for the indigent...legal or illegal.

And I most certainly believe that if the illegal can afford to buy insurance, that they should be allowed to buy it...for several good reasons that i have mentioned before.

I do not believe that health care reform, is how we are going to deport the illegals...as was said, we have some immigration laws on the books already that could accomplish such, if our gvt really wanted to do such, or if they could afford the expense of doing such.

It is sickening to me to see so many of our own citizens suffering while we use some of our very limited resources for the very people who do not belong here...

I just do not know precisely what to do about it....plymco could be right on his plan?

Yes, probably more so.

Yes, great idea.

Death? What a waste. We should force them to work without pay for the rest of their lives. Imagine the number of potholes they could fill.

Will you let your gvt insist that we citizens carry documents, papers on us at all times so we can prove we belong here every time the Gestapo decides they need them?

That's so 20th century. I recommend an ID chip placed either in the right hand or forehead.

Will you deny illegals medical care when they are sick, even if they are willing to pay for it?

Of course. Their job will be to fill potholes. If they get sick, they can be replaced.

WHERE do you personally, draw the line in your punishment or vengeance towards them?

I drew the line on death camps. We shouldn't let slave labor go to waste.

And for those who are religious, such as myself....Did Christ ever give the caveat of the person who was hungry or sick or needy that you needed to help as though you were helping Christ, had to be a citizen?
Do 'humane'' or ''inhumane'' things only relate to legal citizens and not the rest of humanity?

Just descendants of Cain. They're not human.

Answers above.

Yes, probably more so.

Yes, great idea.

Death? What a waste. We should force them to work without pay for the rest of their lives. Imagine the number of potholes they could fill.

That's so 20th century. I recommend an ID chip placed either in the right hand or forehead.

Of course. Their job will be to fill potholes. If they get sick, they can be replaced.

And for those who are religious, such as myself....Did Christ ever give the caveat of the person who was hungry or sick or needy that you needed to help as though you were helping Christ, had to be a citizen?
Do 'humane'' or ''inhumane'' things only relate to legal citizens and not the rest of humanity?

Answers above.

Are the descendants of Cain the Giants? Or are the Giants something else????

care

FIRST, i believe sweet willy posted statistics that showed that half of the illegals here are paying taxes...yes...illegally using fake id, but half ARE paying them...in someone elses name...and their employers are also paying them for these employees via payroll taxes.statistics are easily manipulated. and if they are here stealing ID all the more reason to boot their asses out. and the fact you see nothing wrong with them stealing id and entitlements is very telling

ut having said that, I do NOT believe we should be paying the way for the illegals with our hard earned dollar....

As far as schooling their children that are born here, well, they are citizens according to the constitution...and paying for the ones not here legally is not my idea of fun either...but please note that if these people bought homes, they are paying property taxes for the schools and even if they are only paying to rent a home, that rent money as well goes towards the property taxes that pay for schools in many states.... they should not be here illegally buying homes and the fact that you see nothing wrong with that is very telling.

But YES, that bothers me as a liberal, because it is taking away from our schools to a degree....by making them more crowded and making our own citizen children have less of an opportunity of a better education that a smaller class size gives.you noticed that did you? California is going bankrupt and their once top o the line educational program is now in the shitter. California is a ultra liberal state.

I do not believe we should be paying for their health insurance, but I also do not believe we can as a country, stop the paying of emergency room care for the indigent...legal or illegal.we don't the SCOTUS ruled that emergency care has to be provided that's a far cry from putting them on the gov. dole and giving them cradle to grave medical care. we will all suffer fact being the dummies in congress fully intend to take 500 billion dollars in care from the seniors and give it to the illegals and the fact you see nothing wrong in that is very telling.

And I most certainly believe that if the illegal can afford to buy insurance, that they should be allowed to buy it...for several good reasons that i have mentioned before. nope the fact that they are here illegally should negate them the priviledge of living like an AMerican citizen. What part of illegal do liberals not understand?

I do not believe that health care reform, is how we are going to deport the illegals...as was said, we have some immigration laws on the books already that could accomplish such, if our gvt really wanted to do such, or if they could afford the expense of doing such. bullshit obamalama stood before the joint session and said illegals will not get health care all the while as a constitutional scholar he knows as soon as that bill is written it will be challenged in court.

It is sickening to me to see so many of our own citizens suffering while we use some of our very limited resources for the very people who do not belong here...yes that's why you started a thread all about hate instead of an honest discussion

I just do not know precisely what to do about it....plymco could be right on his plan?
start another thread about hate.

FIRST, i believe sweet willy posted statistics that showed that half of the illegals here are paying taxes...yes...illegally using fake id, but half ARE paying them...in someone elses name...and their employers are also paying them for these employees via payroll taxes.statistics are easily manipulated. and if they are here stealing ID all the more reason to boot their asses out. and the fact you see nothing wrong with them stealing id and entitlements is very telling

As far as schooling their children that are born here, well, they are citizens according to the constitution...and paying for the ones not here legally is not my idea of fun either...but please note that if these people bought homes, they are paying property taxes for the schools and even if they are only paying to rent a home, that rent money as well goes towards the property taxes that pay for schools in many states.... they should not be here illegally buying homes and the fact that you see nothing wrong with that is very telling.

But YES, that bothers me as a liberal, because it is taking away from our schools to a degree....by making them more crowded and making our own citizen children have less of an opportunity of a better education that a smaller class size gives.you noticed that did you? California is going bankrupt and their once top o the line educational program is now in the shitter. California is a ultra liberal state.

I do not believe we should be paying for their health insurance, but I also do not believe we can as a country, stop the paying of emergency room care for the indigent...legal or illegal.we don't the SCOTUS ruled that emergency care has to be provided that's a far cry from putting them on the gov. dole and giving them cradle to grave medical care. we will all suffer fact being the dummies in congress fully intend to take 500 billion dollars in care from the seniors and give it to the illegals and the fact you see nothing wrong in that is very telling.

And I most certainly believe that if the illegal can afford to buy insurance, that they should be allowed to buy it...for several good reasons that i have mentioned before. nope the fact that they are here illegally should negate them the priviledge of living like an AMerican citizen. What part of illegal do liberals not understand?

I do not believe that health care reform, is how we are going to deport the illegals...as was said, we have some immigration laws on the books already that could accomplish such, if our gvt really wanted to do such, or if they could afford the expense of doing such. bullshit obamalama stood before the joint session and said illegals will not get health care all the while as a constitutional scholar he knows as soon as that bill is written it will be challenged in court.

It is sickening to me to see so many of our own citizens suffering while we use some of our very limited resources for the very people who do not belong here...yes that's why you started a thread all about hate instead of an honest discussion

start another thread about hate.

:clap2: :clap2:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WillowTree again.

Yes, probably more so.

Yes, great idea.

Answers above.
:thup: Sometimes when they can't get it, hyperbole requires the same in return.

statistics are easily manipulated. and if they are here stealing ID all the more reason to boot their asses out. and the fact you see nothing wrong with them stealing id and entitlements is very telling

I specifically mentioned that they were stealing id to do such, because it is STEALING and I do have a problem with it, but it had nothing directly to do with your question, dear.

they should not be here illegally buying homes and the fact that you see nothing wrong with that is very telling.

Again, that was NOT part of your question about us paying for them with OUR tax dollars.

you noticed that did you? California is going bankrupt and their once top o the line educational program is now in the shitter. California is a ultra liberal state.

Thank goodness I do not live in california...the kids in my town only have 11 students per classroom on average....which is still pretty costly, $7600 per student, when the average in the usa is around $6000 I believe...but at least up here, the money does go towards our own citizen children.

we don't the SCOTUS ruled that emergency care has to be provided that's a far cry from putting them on the gov. dole and giving them cradle to grave medical care. we will all suffer fact being the dummies in congress fully intend to take 500 billion dollars in care from the seniors and give it to the illegals and the fact you see nothing wrong in that is very telling.

I agree and the HR3200 DOES NOT give them medical care with our tax dollar other than emergency room care for real emergencies. I don't know why you keep acting like it does?

nope the fact that they are here illegally should negate them the priviledge of living like an AMerican citizen. What part of illegal do liberals not understand?

I disagree. Them buying their own health insurance has nothing to do with them being here illegally or immigration law and I refuse to be FORCED to be ID'd by the insurance company I choose to buy insurance from for my citizenship...I do NOT live in Nazi Germany and YOU WILL NEVER get me to agree to living in a place where it is required to carry papers to prove my citizenship at all times, and THAT'S precisely where you are going with this...

Beside the fact that our health care insurance will not be as expensive if these people bought their own insurance.

bullshit obamalama stood before the joint session and said illegals will not get health care all the while as a constitutional scholar he knows as soon as that bill is written it will be challenged in court.

LIAR. What Obama said was that illegals would not get healthcare with our tax dollars, on the gvt dole...via the affordability credits for the poor who can not afford it....he said NOTHING AT ALL about them NOT BEING ABLE TO BUY THEIR OWN INSURANCE...as said, that is a LIE.

yes that's why you started a thread all about hate instead of an honest discussion

Yes, I did start this thread about hate, and I do see some HATE among both Democrats and Republicans and Independents on this issue of illegal immigrants from time to time...I would be lying to say otherwise imo.

What made me start this thread was because of some of the HATE I had seen on other threads about health care and what to do with illegals... Like Jon on this one, some have said it was fine to LET THEM DIE, with not even helping them in an emergency... how is that any different than the mentality of the nazis? semantics only, imo...how about you?

care

statistics are easily manipulated. and if they are here stealing ID all the more reason to boot their asses out. and the fact you see nothing wrong with them stealing id and entitlements is very telling

I specifically mentioned that they were stealing id to do such, because it is STEALING and I do have a problem with it, but it had nothing directly to do with your question, dear.

they should not be here illegally buying homes and the fact that you see nothing wrong with that is very telling.

Again, that was NOT part of your question about us paying for them with OUR tax dollars.

you noticed that did you? California is going bankrupt and their once top o the line educational program is now in the shitter. California is a ultra liberal state.

Thank goodness I do not live in california...the kids in my town only have 11 students per classroom on average....which is still pretty costly, $7600 per student, when the average in the usa is around $6000 I believe...but at least up here, the money does go towards our own citizen children.

we don't the SCOTUS ruled that emergency care has to be provided that's a far cry from putting them on the gov. dole and giving them cradle to grave medical care. we will all suffer fact being the dummies in congress fully intend to take 500 billion dollars in care from the seniors and give it to the illegals and the fact you see nothing wrong in that is very telling.

I agree and the HR3200 DOES NOT give them medical care with our tax dollar other than emergency room care for real emergencies. I don't know why you keep acting like it does?

nope the fact that they are here illegally should negate them the priviledge of living like an AMerican citizen. What part of illegal do liberals not understand?

I disagree. Them buying their own health insurance has nothing to do with them being here illegally or immigration law and I refuse to be FORCED to be ID'd by the insurance company I choose to buy insurance from for my citizenship...I do NOT live in Nazi Germany and YOU WILL NEVER get me to agree to living in a place where it is required to carry papers to prove my citizenship at all times, and THAT'S precisely where you are going with this...

Beside the fact that our health care insurance will not be as expensive if these people bought their own insurance.

bullshit obamalama stood before the joint session and said illegals will not get health care all the while as a constitutional scholar he knows as soon as that bill is written it will be challenged in court.

LIAR. What Obama said was that illegals would not get healthcare with our tax dollars, on the gvt dole...via the affordability credits for the poor who can not afford it....he said NOTHING AT ALL about them NOT BEING ABLE TO BUY THEIR OWN INSURANCE...as said, that is a LIE.

yes that's why you started a thread all about hate instead of an honest discussion

Yes, I did start this thread about hate, and I do see some HATE among both Democrats and Republicans and Independents on this issue of illegal immigrants from time to time...I would be lying to say otherwise imo.

What made me start this thread was because of some of the HATE I had seen on other threads about health care and what to do with illegals... Like Jon on this one, some have said it was fine to LET THEM DIE, with not even helping them in an emergency... how is that any different than the mentality of the nazis? semantics only, imo...how about you?

care

I already told you about me. I am totally against letting our hard working American men and women go to work everyday to pay for the entitlements of people who are here illegally. They should not steal ID, they should not buy homes, they should not buy health insurance they should not be here. Illegal is the key and the fact that you don't have a problem with that is very telling. so in essence you started this tread to make illegals the victims and Americans the haters. And you think we can't see through that ploy? That makes you the liar. not me.

Last edited:
I do not believe we should be paying for their health insurance, but I also do not believe we can as a country, stop the paying of emergency room care for the indigent...legal or illegal.

This completely contradicts itself, and your naivety is amusing and silly.

First, "emergency room care" is very vague. People go to the emergency room for colds.

Second, even if we limited what we will treat in emergency rooms for illegal aliens, where do we draw the line? My solution: there is no line. We simply do not provide them care.

Third, if we began to allow treatment for some things, but not others, they would simply show up to the hospital complaining about something we will treat, only to get treatment for something else. If there is a loophole, these people will use it. How do I know? Because they used it to get into this country.

Again, your naivety is silly. There is no rainbow colored solution to this problem. We simply kick them out. If they show up to the hospital complaining about chronic head pain, we call immigration, not the doctor.

I already told you about me. I am totally against letting our hard working American men and women go to work everyday to pay for the entitlements of people who are here illegally. They should not steal ID, they should not buy homes, they should not buy health insurance they should not be here. Illegal is the key and the fact that you don't have a problem with that is very telling. so in essence you started this tread to make illegals the victims and Americans the haters. And you think we can't see through that ploy? That makes you the liar. not me.

Since their presence here is illegal everything they do while here is illegal. Boot 'em.

Forum List

Back