Do you guys have state agents in MSM? If you did, what would public response be if they were outed?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I know our laws are different, and you have much stronger protections against State abuse. Canada doesn't have such luxuries. So I ask you guys:

First, do you believe that there is the possibility of State covert agents working in MSM in the U.S? Let's say, at what I call the Big Three, CNN, Fox News or MSNBC?

Second, whether you believe they exist or not in U.S MSM, what reaction do you think there would there be if they were outed?

First, do you believe that there is the possibility of State covert agents working in MSM in the U.S? Let's say, what I call the Big Three, CNN, Fox News or MSNBC?

Second, whether you believe they exist or not in U.S MSM, what reaction do you think there would there be if they were outed?

Yes, the MSM calls itself the Fourth Estate. Look up the French governmental system before the Revolution and you will understand exactly what that means.

First, do you believe that there is the possibility of State covert agents working in MSM in the U.S? Let's say, what I call the Big Three, CNN, Fox News or MSNBC?

Yes, the MSM calls itself the Fourth Estate. Look up the French governmental system before the Revolution and you will understand exactly what that means.

So, what if they were outed? What response would you expect? Think of any major reporter or media character ad imagine it coming out that he/she were agents. First, could they be CIA? I know you're laws do not allow them to spy on other Americans, but maybe they could argue they aren't spying (just pushing propaganda). or would they have to be undercover FBI, state, local forces?

In Canada, we have both the RCMP and CSIS who operate actively undercover at CBC. I also suspect the OPP, but I'm working on that. We have no protections from CSIS, in fact, the opposite of your laws, CSIS can't spy OUTSIDE Canada, so it has to spy within Canada, mainly against Canadians.

Forum List

Back