Do you find these physiques attractive?

More photos of Zyzz, Jeff Seid and Lazar Angelov
Do you find these bodies attractive? Also state if you are a guy or a girl
This is the type of physique I want to achieve. Do you guys think they look good? Honest opinions please
hqdefault.jpg
Very nice physiques. Muscular and lean, but without being freakishly large. I think you'd have to be nearly obsessive about diet and training to maintain that lean state.

Also, what do you think of this guy's body? On the right

tumblr_njovn54fNO1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

This is the type of physique I want to achieve. Do you guys think they look good? Honest opinions please
hqdefault.jpg
Very nice physiques. Muscular and lean, but without being freakishly large. I think you'd have to be nearly obsessive about diet and training to maintain that lean state.

Good arm and shoulder development. Those deltoids stand out like softballs. Taking a more critical look, the pecs look a little puffy, traps a little small. All that ink really detracts from the body though, making it difficult to see the muscular definition. All in all an impressive upper body. Is he an amateur bodybuilder?

hqdefault.jpg

Good arm and shoulder development. Those deltoids stand out like softballs. Taking a more critical look, the pecs look a little puffy, traps a little small. All that ink really detracts from the body though, making it difficult to see the muscular definition. All in all an impressive upper body. Is he an amateur bodybuilder?

Im not too sure if amateur or pro, but he has competed before

just curious, what made you ask if he was an amateur bodybuilder instead of professional bodybuilder? hes just as big and lean as pro bodybuilders
tumblr_ndmoxoUERx1r8fly5o2_1280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

just curious, what made you ask if he was an amateur bodybuilder instead of professional bodybuilder? hes just as big and lean as pro bodybuilders
He just didn't look like he had the size or definition of a pro. I don't know of many pros getting all these tattoos either. I must confess that I haven't followed the sport since I was a young man (I'm 60 now). I was inspired to train by observing men like Larry Scott and Frank Zane, although I never came close to looking like that. Good luck to you if that's what you want.

hqdefault.jpg

No, it's way too much, IMO. I used to date a guy who was a muscle head. They are assholes.

Yes they are, which was what my ex (spit,spit) wife beater was.
An asshole wife beater with designer muscles by dumbbells.

I like them more like this guy.
Mussels but not overkill.
Men with perfect abs measuring his waist
what are your thoughts on this guy's body?
on the right
Hideous.
And his arms are too short.
Would you prefer the left over the right? (left is a picture before he went to the gym)

I would prefer the guy with a good sense of humor, a good personality and who has shit together.

The guy on the right is disgusting, BTW. Probably an asshole too.

No. They look like self obsessed morons.
how are they self obsessed morons
I didn't say they are, they could be nuclear physicists for all I know :eusa_think:. Hoever, they LOOK like vain, self-obsessed morons. That's not a look I like and it's actually not a very masculine look IMHO.
Is it because they are muscular? Isnt it a good thing that they take care of their bodies and train hard?

What looks masculine to you then? A skinny guy? fat guy?

So are you a man or a woman? Because on another forum, you introduced yourself as a woman. Are you a woman or a man who wants to be a woman?

hqdefault.jpg
Yeah all of them are obsessive about training hard
However the one in the middle has uploaded youtube videos of him eating mcdonalds, pizza and other junk food lots of times. He has very good genetics to stay lean i guess

He looks ugly to me!

hqdefault.jpg
To be honest I don't like very muscular guys
I prefer medium built men
I could say "normal" guys :)
Of course that doesn't mean there's something wrong about body building!
It's just my view ;)

hqdefault.jpg

I find absolutely nothing attractive about that. Yuck! I think men do this to impress other men because I don't think most women find it very impressive. :cheeky-smiley-018:

hqdefault.jpg

I find absolutely nothing attractive about that. Yuck! I think men do this to impress other men because I don't think most women find it very impressive. :cheeky-smiley-018:
So far, it seems the women on this thread aren't too keen on the muscle bound triangles.

Forum List

Back