Do you feel safe America?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Read the link in the Hawk's post. I know Daley means well, but the new law he wants enacted is ludicrous. Does he actually think the criminals currently killing and maiming people every day in his city are going to abide by his new law? If so, welcome to la-la land, Ritchie.

It's the innocents who will be affected by it, not the murderous thugs.

Read the link in the Hawk's post. I know Daley means well, but the new law he wants enacted is ludicrous. Does he actually think the criminals currently killing and maiming people every day in his city are going to abide by his new law? If so, welcome to la-la land, Ritchie.

Honestly, thugs like Daley need to be held accountable for trying to deny US citizens of their constitutionally protected rights. Imagine if he was trying to take away voting rights of certain people. One constitutional right should be treated the same as the next.

North America or the other Americas ?
Miami or Managua ?>
Biloxi or Bogota ?>
Atlanta or Atitlan ?>
Panama city Fl or Panama city PM ?>
LA Ca or LA de Canas ?>

Chicago or Caracas ? <>

Honestly, thugs like Daley need to be held accountable for trying to deny US citizens of their constitutionally protected rights. Imagine if he was trying to take away voting rights of certain people. One constitutional right should be treated the same as the next.

And imagine if you had any real clue as to what you were talking about. The southside of Chicago is a war zone. Daley is doing anything he can to try to keep people alive, including cops who are being shot regularly. He has to criminalize guns in some way in order to actually have a chance at putting some of these pieces of shit behind bars and having it stick. Plenty of upstanding citizens in chicago have handguns and have had them this whole time. They are not the ones that are being prosecuted because they are not flaunting them around and shooting people daily in the streets.

Maybe you should look at the situation and use your brain instead of making broad-stroke assumptions that all democrats want to deny you your right to own a gun just because they hate you and hate America.

And imagine if you had any real clue as to what you were talking about. The southside of Chicago is a war zone. Daley is doing anything he can to try to keep people alive, including cops who are being shot regularly. He has to criminalize guns in some way in order to actually have a chance at putting some of these pieces of shit behind bars and having it stick. Plenty of upstanding citizens in chicago have handguns and have had them this whole time. They are not the ones that are being prosecuted because they are not flaunting them around and shooting people daily in the streets.

Maybe you should look at the situation and use your brain instead of making broad-stroke assumptions that all democrats want to deny you your right to own a gun just because they hate you and hate America.

How the fuck is forcing a citizen to disassemble and lock up a firearm in their own home going to address the problems you bring up? Not allowing someone to defend their own family and home on their own porch? Really? That's going to prevent the hoodlums from shooting cops? How clueless can you get?

How the fuck is forcing a citizen to disassemble and lock up a firearm in their own home going to address the problems you bring up? Not allowing someone to defend their own family and home on their own porch? Really? That's going to prevent the hoodlums from shooting cops? How clueless can you get?

When his hands are tied he has to do what he can. Will it be effective? Who knows, but what should he do? Nothing and just watch people die?
What's your solution? Just let everyone shoot each other til everyone is dead? I'm guessing that isn't far off what you'd recommend.

When his hands are tied he has to do what he can. Will it be effective? Who knows, but what should he do? Nothing and just watch people die?
What's your solution? Just let everyone shoot each other til everyone is dead? I'm guessing that isn't far off what you'd recommend.

The solution is to tighten the screws on the real crimes being commited. If someone commits assault, robbery, drug trafficing, ect., then LOCK THEM UP and throw the key away. Or does that just make TOO MUCH SENSE for you liberals?

The solution is to tighten the screws on the real crimes being commited. If someone commits assault, robbery, drug trafficing, ect., then LOCK THEM UP and throw the key away. Or does that just make TOO MUCH SENSE for you liberals?

Oh, it's that easy. Got it. Thanks for your brilliant insight. :clap2:

So what you're saying is that doing something harmful is better than doing nothing at all?

Oh, it's that easy. Got it. Thanks for your brilliant insight. :clap2:

Yes, it is that easy. How can someone possibly get away from "shooting at cops"? A broken legal system is how. Too many liberal laws that have been passed to protect criminals. Too many liberal judges sympathisizing with the poor criminals. Fixing those broken laws is the answer, not attacking constitutional rights of law abiding citizens. How about passing a law that give a mandatory sentence for assault, robbery, and other crimes that are being commited, which make the area a "war zone" as you put it. Or if there are already laws then hire a competent police that will actually enforce them.

Will it be effective, who knows? we know. It wont, the numbers do not lie. Denying law abiding citizens the right to bear arms increases violent crime. You can not argue with the numbers.

Video: Senator: Obama Told Me He’s Not Securing Border on Purpose | Impeach Obama Campaign

Obamas answer to violence on the border
The signs carry messages such as, "smuggling and illegal immigration may be encountered in this area."

Jan Brewer Slams Obama for New Border Signs - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Iranian Nukes - Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program

How is that Hope and change treating you America!

do I feel safe?

well

every time I pass another car or truck with a bumper sticker reading;

"club liberals, not sandwiches"
or
"I accelerate for liberals"
or
"Nuke NY"
or
"liberal HUNTING permit"
or
"so many liberals, too few bullets"

I confess to be a little worried

and when I hear talk radio show hosts calling ALL liberals
scum
scumbags
liars
enemies of America
enemies of god
christian haters
libturds
rats
nazis
traitors
treasonous

I do get a little concerned

and when I go to message boards and see deranged conservative highly recommending;

rounding up liberals and (send them to re-education camps, send them to jail, deporting them to third world countries, shoot them)

I get even more worried

so
no
as long as hate filled deranged conservatives keep talking about how much they hate people like me and really, really want to "do something" about people like me....

I do NOT feel safe

do I feel safe?

well

every time I pass another car or truck with a bumper sticker reading;

"club liberals, not sandwiches"
or
"I accelerate for liberals"
or
"Nuke NY"
or
"liberal HUNTING permit"
or
"so many liberals, too few bullets"

I confess to be a little worried

and when I hear talk radio show hosts calling ALL liberals
scum
scumbags
liars
enemies of America
enemies of god
christian haters
libturds
rats
nazis
traitors
treasonous

I do get a little concerned

and when I go to message boards and see deranged conservative highly recommending;

rounding up liberals and (send them to re-education camps, send them to jail, deporting them to third world countries, shoot them)

I get even more worried

so
no
as long as hate filled deranged conservatives keep talking about how much they hate people like me and really, really want to "do something" about people like me....

I do NOT feel safe

works the other way around to Ricky.....how come you never mention shit like that when its the lefties saying it?...only if its righties....i shake in my pants when some of you lefties lose it and talk about killing people that dont agree with you....you people are savages....and im fucking scared....i dont feel safe at all....and i live in a State filled with you fuckers.....

Forum List

Back