Do you ever

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Just take a day and lay around in your jammies or robe or sweats and not do jackshit?

It's looking like that kind of day for me........but maybe I'll get motivated here soon.

Or maybe not. :eusa_think:

I am actually eating pizza rolls dipped in hot sauce.

WTH?

Oh, thanks! Now I'm hungry.

I think there's still some leftover pizza in the fridge but usually me and my bro hit the Asian buffett or the awesome little greasy spoon here in town. That's waaaay better than leftovers. His sorry carcass is still sleeping tho. Lightweight. :lol:

I am actually eating pizza rolls dipped in hot sauce.

WTH?

Oh, thanks! Now I'm hungry.

I think there's still some leftover pizza in the fridge but usually me and my bro hit the Asian buffett or the awesome little greasy spoon here in town. That's waaaay better than leftovers. His sorry carcass is still sleeping tho. Lightweight. :lol:

Rick is at work today :( and Mini EZ JUST got up!

I'm still in my jammies...................

Very, very rarely. My schedule really doesn't allow for that sort of day very often. Especially these days. I just don't have the time in the schedule to blow off a whole day. I might lay in bed a little bit later than normal on a Sunday, but I generally find I end up just adding that time on to the end of the day and getting less rest Sunday Night.

Just take a day and lay around in your jammies or robe or sweats and not do jackshit?

It's looking like that kind of day for me........but maybe I'll get motivated here soon.

I'll get to do that when I'm dead. In the meantime, I've built my life so that I have more responsibilities than I can handle. I think that's the American Way.

I'll get to do that when I'm dead. In the meantime, I've built my life so that I have more responsibilities than I can handle. I think that's the American Way.

Yeah, but sometimes stopping to just rest your body is good for it, and the soul too.

More responsibilities than you can handle doesn't sound like much fun. I guess posting here is one of those, right? :D

Just take it easy sometimes X, the rest will wait for you! It will do you a world of good!

Yeah, but sometimes stopping to just rest your body is good for it, and the soul too.

More responsibilities than you can handle doesn't sound like much fun. I guess posting here is one of those, right? :D

Just take it easy sometimes X, the rest will wait for you! It will do you a world of good!

My responsibilities talk to me. They tell me to do things. They ask for cell phones, food, cable TV, cars and money. I can't stop hearing their voices when I sleep. Sometimes they wake me up in the middle of the night. They make Daddy scared.

BTW, shouldn't you be wearing a Snuggie®?

Periodically did that when I was working. Now that I'm retired, I'm too busy living life to do jackshit.

I learned a thing: It sounds great and all to sit at home and do nothing. But if you do it for more then a day or two...its boring as fucking HELL! It totally sucks doing nothing.

enjoy it once in a while but leave it at that. :eusa_whistle:

I learned a thing: It sounds great and all to sit at home and do nothing. But if you do it for more then a day or two...its boring as fucking HELL! It totally sucks doing nothing.

enjoy it once in a while but leave it at that. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I couldn't do it all day. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, folded clothes, ran errands, just made dinner and now chilling.

It was a nice few hours of being a veg today though! :cool:

Forum List

Back