Do you ever wonder...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Obama has been the President for over 3 1/2 years. Why isn't it that somebody hasn't stepped forward and said they went to school with him and told some school stories? Why hasn't some girl stepped forward and said they once went on a date with him? Why hasn't some professor said they remember him from one of their classes and said what sort of a student he was? Why is it that he appears to have no link to the past? I've heard stories from just about every President I can remember from folks that had encounters with them for various reasons. How come we never hear about anyone having some sort of a relationship, friendship, or encounter with Obama? It makes me scratch my chin and wonder...

I've made this argument several times.....

There are plenty who knew him in college but no one has came forward and claimed they knew him in grade school or high school.....

None of his other brothers or sisters were born outside Kenya so I wouldn't make an exception for him.. I don't believe for a second he was born in the US....

He is almost an enigma...

Okay, no. But I don't recall it happening to any other president before Clinton either. Not to say it hasn't, but...

Forum List

Back