Do you ever UNSUBSCRIBE from threads?

No, I have only unsubscribed from a couple of threads because I rarely ever bother to subscribe to threads in the first place.

Okay I am confused. I never subscribe at all...but I have them show in my CP...and there is an ''unsubscribe'' by each one.
Usercp -> edit options

find:
Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Oh yeah. I only chose not to be notified by email. I like having in my CP though.

You are so doggone smart JB. Thanks for clearing my confusion!

-If so, why?

(I just unsubscribed from 5 right now,,,,too much BS crap from everyone and the same ole' same ole' -the other 2 got boring.............*yawn* )
Yes...when they've wandered off topic or become spats between the semi-retarded on the forum.

I'm gonna go unsubscribe to this in 3...2...1 :lol:

I unsubscribe when blithering idiots show up

***This message is hidden because Ravi is on your ignore list.****

:doubt:

***unsubscribe***

I don't, I usually just ignore the thread and it goes away. Unsubscribing seems like a protest thing.

Nope. Never have unsubscribed a thread. I get a kick out of seeing threads from a year ago or so, come alive again!

(ok, ok....I admit that this dingbat did NOT KNOW that you could unsubscribe from a thread?)

Forum List

Back