Do you ever UNSUBSCRIBE from threads?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
-If so, why?

(I just unsubscribed from 5 right now,,,,too much BS crap from everyone and the same ole' same ole' -the other 2 got boring.............*yawn* )

oh god yes..;)

why? because its all been said in a lot of cases and the threads get so long folks jump in and make the same points and don't go back and see if that argument has been made etc., re-fighting the same debate points absent what someone has already answered/stated etc etc., and some turn into flame fests.

Yep.

I get involved with many threads, so I like to adjust what to focus on by ditching the ones that have played out or just gotten stupid or over flamed.

All the time.

Normally, when the twists of the conversation go in a different direction from the original subject, and no one has replied to me in a bit.

Sometimes. I get bored with threads and move on. If it keeps going on and on and on I'll unsuscribe. If it dies....meh. Not worth the effort.

Yes, all the time.

Once the babies start calling each other names and we begin to get page after page after page of whining, I unsubscribe.

I will also unsubscribe if the thread goes off in a direction that I don't really care about.

Immie

Yep I unsubscribe as well. pretty much the thread has morphed into a fight among a couple people or , got bored, etc.

Yep. When they get boring or pointless.

I probably will this one soon enough. ;)

No, I have only unsubscribed from a couple of threads because I rarely ever bother to subscribe to threads in the first place.

No, I have only unsubscribed from a couple of threads because I rarely ever bother to subscribe to threads in the first place.

Okay I am confused. I never subscribe at all...but I have them show in my CP...and there is an ''unsubscribe'' by each one.

I'm clearly not the best person to answer that question being a Thread Subscription Heretic.

Okay I am confused. I never subscribe at all...but I have them show in my CP...and there is an ''unsubscribe'' by each one.
Usercp -> edit options

find:
Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Okay, I just deleted all my thread subscriptions, I understand know what it does. Didn't realize it would delete the symbol telling me which threads I have posted in.
Oops..... :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back