Do you ever type a post then delete it?

Do you start to post and change your mind?

• Yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I dont get it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm just curious.

I find a lot of times i see a thread with some tripe going back and forth and I want to say something...i'll even sometimes write up a post. But then i dont post or say anything.

Usually I think about it for a second and realize what's the point. People are saying dumb stuff and fighting over it and i'm just not going to be able to bring them out of that.

So i move on.

Do you do this?

Occasionally.

At times, I get so frustrated with a poster that I write a very insulting post, then several minutes later start regretting it and editing what I wrote or deleting it all together. If I'm getting into a nasty exchange, I'll often hope a poster doesn't respond so I won't feel like I have to respond.

Those are the ones i typically delete, the ones where i feel like im being an asshole to someone....i try very hard to respect those whom disagree with me and whom i disagree with.

I dont always succeed but i always try.

Sometimes I think of a really witty comeback to another post...but then after I write it, I realize that it is more dumb than witty.

Yes. Normally if I write a reply while reading through a thread and then later see someone else has made the same point.

Forum List

Back