Do you ever type a post then delete it?

Do you start to post and change your mind?

• Yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I dont get it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I'm just curious.

I find a lot of times i see a thread with some tripe going back and forth and I want to say something...i'll even sometimes write up a post. But then i dont post or say anything.

Usually I think about it for a second and realize what's the point. People are saying dumb stuff and fighting over it and i'm just not going to be able to bring them out of that.

So i move on.

Do you do this?

I do it all the time. It happens when I'll read part of a post or skim it, then write a scathing reply and then check the original post that pissed me off and go, oh shit, that person is actually agreeing with me, then hurry off to delete my post.

I do both of those as well :lol:

usually they are the angry posts i delete. :D

I find that 75% of the time i'll read an angry post of mine the next day and think "what a jackass I was" Maybe I should use that delete function ;).

Do you do this?

Yes, it happens often. :popcorn:

Especially when I'm working, I start to say something or think of something to say and then I am unable to finish because of a distraction or I reconsider my thoughts and then just - delete - NEVERMIND! :cool:

I do it all the time. It happens when I'll read part of a post or skim it, then write a scathing reply and then check the original post that pissed me off and go, oh shit, that person is actually agreeing with me, then hurry off to delete my post.

:lol:

this discussion, combined with paperview's avatar = Pilgrim :rofl:

Your avatar for a brief moment looked like a reproductive part :lol:
Rorschach approves.

rorschach.jpg

Yep.. All the time, just as soon as I remember that rocks have no reasoning power.. Sometimes I hit submit, tho, anyway, thinking I can change something..

Your avatar for a brief moment looked like a reproductive part :lol:

It didn't... until I read this post. Now, I will think about that every time I see a ppv post even after he/she changes the avatar.

Yes, I write posts all the time and then delete them. Usually, it is when I get pissed off at someone like I did the other day with RGS or today with LL. Everyone thinks I'm such a nice guy and never (well almost never) say anything mean, but if I couldn't erase everything I type before I hit "submit reply", y'all would know the truth about me and the truth would not be very pretty.

Immie

Forum List

Back